Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #1

Cool Seven Stock 16 (rotary engine car event), Cal Speedway Fontana, 11/09

Hey guys.

Not sure how many rotary guys we have in here, but Seven Stock 16 is this Saturday, 11/09. It also happens to be the 20th anniversary of the 3rd generation Rx-7 (chassis code FD3S)

It is happening at Cal Speedway in Fontana. Speedventures is also putting on a track day, I think it's all full now, but you could probably just show up and talk to the organizer and still be able to drive. They also have autocross set up that day in the usual parking lot near the infield area.

If you are a rotary powered car or truck, consider putting your vehicle on display. There are instructions on how this is happening on the rx7club and sevenstock sites. I am participating in the track day and autocross. My car is too ugly and blemished to put on display. And besides, it has the wrong motor in it.

Three important details:

-I believe there will be a $10 gate fee per car
-Food will be available (I heard food trucks will be there and also concession stands in the usual areas)
-Mazda is bringing out some of the 4 rotor prototype/LM style cars (787-B, 792-P) for a demo run, probably during lunch time. If you have never seen or heard these things run flat out on a fast track, you are missing out! They brought them out last year at Willow Springs. They are incredible.

Please see the following web sites for more information.

Sevenstock Site

Rx7club thread

Speedventures Info

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:37 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

That's pretty cool. I like rotary engines.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #3

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
That's pretty cool. I like rotary engines.
Kewl Couple more days guys. It will be worth it just to see the four rotor race cars running flat out. They sound incredible and videos do not do it justice!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 11-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #4

Smile map of event

Here's a map I found on Facebook

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2013-11-06-09-31-00.jpg (298.1 KB, 6 views)

2001 DC4 Acura Integra