Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-03-2011, 08:48 PM   #31
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer89 View Post
So I'm a maybe. Don't think the misses is gonna be able to make it but what's the list of events? We just gonna meet in the parking lot or what?
Meet in parking lot
Bullshit about cars and stuff for a while
Leave parking lot for Mission Inn
Park
Group as you please and enjoy the sights, sounds, food and drink

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #32
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Meet in parking lot
Bullshit about cars and stuff for a while
Leave parking lot for Mission Inn
Park
Group as you please and enjoy the sights, sounds, food and drink
He lives down the street from the inn, no need to drive all the way to savi ranch
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 12-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #33

I won't be able to make this meet. I have activities with the youth groups that I am involved with to attend.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 12-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #34

Been a while fella...Just got tires on the cobalt so I am thinking of coming too this run also trying to get some friends in on it
Old 12-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #35

No Canyon this year?
Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 AM   #36
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post
No Canyon this year?
Nope. Just straight out. Plus running carbon caynon earlier on a Sunday means you're just going to get stuck behind someone on canyon you can't really pass on.

Invite your friends though. I'm out of the country and don't have the list of sites we used to hit up for promoting runs, so it's up to you guys to make it swing. Looks like it's already going to be pretty good though.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-06-2011, 01:05 PM   #37
Super Moderator

Ben, do you seek out my exam sched and always sched runs on, or the day before my exams just to screw with me? Im convinced its too often to be a coincidence.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #38
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Ben, do you seek out my exam sched and always sched runs on, or the day before my exams just to screw with me? Im convinced its too often to be a coincidence.
They are almost always the second Sunday of each month that's all.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #39
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Ben hates you
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #40
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Ben hates you
It's for sure.