Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #21

I missed your last cruise. I am going to try to make this one as is another fellow Challenger owner (providing you don't mind us tagging along). I may drop off after we reach the store on the other side to go have dinner with my daughter who lives out that way. Playing it by ear at the moment.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #22

I think the road will be fine and it sounds like a fun cruise, i'm in..
Old 10-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #23
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by raVenX View Post
I missed your last cruise. I am going to try to make this one as is another fellow Challenger owner (providing you don't mind us tagging along). I may drop off after we reach the store on the other side to go have dinner with my daughter who lives out that way. Playing it by ear at the moment.
All cars welcome all the time. It's what we're about.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #24

Send a message via AIM to R3AL.CH1CK3N Send a message via Yahoo to R3AL.CH1CK3N

This is really tempting for me to attend. I was also invited for a cruise in southern SD... I'm not sure right now which to go on. I'm leaning for this one because I live closer and will be back in time to watch Lesnar beat Cain. This will also be my first cruise from this forum...
Lucky 7 Rebuilt 13B-REW w/ Half-Bridgeport, rx7store GT35R kit, APEXi PFC w/ Commander, Aluminum Radiator, Pettit AST, Auto to Manual Conversion, ACT Pro lite flywheel, ACT 6 Puck Sprung, Xcessive Aluminum Oil pan, Mspec FMIC, Viper Alarm, Slotted/Drilled Rotors, APEXi GT exhaust, AVCR, 4pt...etc.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #25
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3AL.CH1CK3N View Post
This is really tempting for me to attend. I was also invited for a cruise in southern SD... I'm not sure right now which to go on. I'm leaning for this one because I live closer and will be back in time to watch Lesnar to be Cain. This will also be my first cruise from this forum...
Clearly Motorgen is the answer, though I may be biased. See you tomorrow.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #26

Yea come with us the Ortega run is very cool, and this is my first cruise with this group. I too have to be at my Dads pad to see the fight. Hope to see ya there
Old 10-23-2010, 10:26 PM   #27

I had a great time today. Great cruise. I look forward to your next one.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #28

My dad and I had a great time with you all this evening as well. It was great meeting and chatting with those that we did, to the others, it was great cruising with you and hope to meet an chat next time

Here's a few pics I got: http://www.m-b-photos.com/Cars/Moder...60838249_USCKu

Feel free to take the ones you want!

BTW, The 73 Camaro was freakin awesome, Love your car man! Oh and nice spark show there on the way back :P
Old 10-24-2010, 01:44 AM   #29

Hey guys had a killer time with y'all tonight. It was a fun cruise with a huge variety of cars, which is always cool. I was in the 04 Scooby wagon, 3rd from the front with the wife riding shotgun. Hope to everyone out again soon.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:46 AM   #30
I, Vettezuki

It was nice to see some new cars and faces out there. Wish I could have made it to Tommy's at the end but my normally pretty awesome V8 decided to be highly not awesome V7 . . maybe a V6.5. I'll have some pics and videos within a day or so.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)