Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-21-2014, 10:14 PM   #181
Internet Tough Guy

Fucking shitty bro. When it rains it pours. If you want you can park you car at my house and maybe it will get stolen.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 03-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #182
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I got the Aveo running for me pretty good. Put more than 1k miles on it. Sold to employee, blew HG first day, overheated and nearly melted top end. Maybe it was just that crappy fan connector, but I think it happened while driving around normal so who knows. Of course I took it back, not gonna stick that on an employee. But in any event, I'm done with that Christine POS. Fortunately ls1z28 will take it as parts car trade for doing the engine swap on the Miata. Yeah. That happened too . . .

Kind of burnt out on cars right now.
Oh ya, wasnt I going to spray this for you? Im around on the weekends
Old 03-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #183
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I got the Aveo running for me pretty good. Put more than 1k miles on it. Sold to employee, blew HG first day, overheated and nearly melted top end. Maybe it was just that crappy fan connector, but I think it happened while driving around normal so who knows. Of course I took it back, not gonna stick that on an employee. But in any event, I'm done with that Christine POS. Fortunately ls1z28 will take it as parts car trade for doing the engine swap on the Miata. Yeah. That happened too . . .

Kind of burnt out on cars right now.
Woah, fuck balls. Its a sad situation. Because you dont want to ruin your relationship with your employee, but if they knew their ass from a hole in the ground they would have pulled over before any catastrophic damage occurred.

That car just did not want to live.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #184
I, Vettezuki

Just a note on emissions. Paul, who I gave the Devil Aveo to in trade for an engine swap on the Protege, completely went through the car and rebuilt the engine. It's borderline new. Worked out for time because his step son wrecked his car, so he's driving the Aveo now. As for emissions, after the rebuild, which included a super cleaning of the engine and heads, it was something more lik 6ppm on hydrocarbons.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)