Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Heat Exchanger Babble

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownG8Girl View Post
Oh and PS. Can I say buy Superchargers from me?
I don't believe we've met.

You can put it casually in your sig, like Shaolin does. If your business is interested in a more formal presence, that will require some consideration (a.k.a., mullah ).

NOTE: I don't run block for any person or business. It's up to individuals to square any conflicts they have. Practically this just means if someone is not happy in a trade, I'm not going to make their complaints disappear, unless they are way out of line. I might temporarily "hide" them while moderating a dispute at most. FYI, I'm the owner of the site, not *just* a mod.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I don't believe we've met.

You can put it casually in your sig, like Shaolin does. If your business is interested in a more formal presence, that will require some consideration (a.k.a., mullah ).

NOTE: I don't run block for any person or business. It's up to individuals to square any conflicts they have. Practically this just means if someone is not happy in a trade, I'm not going to make their complaints disappear, unless they are way out of line. I might temporarily "hide" them while moderating a dispute at most. FYI, I'm the owner of the site, not *just* a mod.
I'm just a mod, not entirely too sure how to use all my powers. Mostly editing Justin's sig because it's so damn funny.

Now, BlownG8girl. What kind of discount can the homies get? I happen to need a few accessories for my crap bucket.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 10-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #3

tell me what you want... I will get it. We run a shop here in the valley
Old 10-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
pain's fun, hit me again

I was looking at your site. I was hoping to get a high volume water pump for my after cooler. Much like the bosch you have listed. I was hoping to get something around 8-10gpm if possible
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 10-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #5

I can get you the bosch pump I have listed... I probably have one in stock.

Too much flow is a bad thing and it wont cool as well. That bosch is the best solution... also, there isn't a PD option available that is CARB cert'd for the FBody.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #6
pain's fun, hit me again

I have a different setup then most for my fox. I need the extra gpm to flow through the monster heat exchanger. What I have now is some "hella" pump that looks much like the bosch. But seems to flow slower then emptying out a bottle of water. If not, the bosch pump should work ok.

Stopping the world!
Old 10-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #7

5.5GPH is what all of the blower manufacturers use.

I have one on the shelf. $125 cash (no tax) if you want to try it.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #8

Would you happen to have any MP122's?
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 10-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #9

just a head unit? I bet I can get one... or four.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #10
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownG8Girl View Post
5.5GPH is what all of the blower manufacturers use.

I have one on the shelf. $125 cash (no tax) if you want to try it.
Yeah on a front mount tank. Guys that run a rear tank run a 10gpm. IIRC the stock lightning pump is a 10gpm. I want the extra flow, between the larger heat exchanger and the 2 r6 fans mounted on it. More flow the better.

Stopping the world!