Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #91
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTS > Some View Post
If good souls you can't play, then maybe next time is the next fun. I have had to miss a number of great runs with MG due to "whatever & however" (would have been better there then where I ended up at). This hunt is good so do what you can to play, and if not, wish all that can the best that can be, and then dial in for the details.

Take care and smiles all-around.

I set the date for July 24th at the range. The dessert outing will be a different adventure.

As for the content of this post, I believe I'll need some LSD to fully understand. LOL

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-21-2010, 03:44 PM   #92
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Quote:
If good souls you can't play, then maybe next time is the next fun. I have had to miss a number of great runs with MG due to "whatever & however" (would have been better there then where I ended up at). This hunt is good so do what you can to play, and if not, wish all that can the best that can be, and then dial in for the details.

After reading it about 3 times I think I get it.

Chuck's Notes

If you cant make it, wish all that can a good time. Try to make the next one and check back for the details of the run.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:11 AM   #93

Quote:

My brain is bleeding
Old 06-27-2010, 10:05 AM   #94

Default What?

That's how I wrote it, kinda, little bit, sometimes, now too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani View Post
My brain is bleeding
Old 06-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #95

Quote:
That's how I wrote it, kinda, little bit, sometimes, now too??
You missed your calling....you write like a politician. LOL
Old 06-27-2010, 03:32 PM   #96

Went shooting today, as normal, couldn't hit the side of a big barn from the inside. Talked to the rangemaster. Prognosis does not sound good for the shooting event on the 24th. They advised that you can shoot any handgun up to & including a 44 mag. They also advised that a group shooting would be all but impossible on a Saturday. They also advised that lanes could not be reserved, other than for members, even if they were paid for in advance. I passed this info along to Vettezuki and the names of a coupler of people to talk to there about any other arrangements. How many people are members there. I believe that a member can share his lane with 1 or 2 other shooters for $9 an hour or $9 an hour for each non-member shooter. They operate on a first come, first serve basis.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #97

Default Calling?

OK? Hello...

Smiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani View Post
You missed your calling....you write like a politician. LOL
Old 06-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #98
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Wells View Post
Went shooting today, as normal, couldn't hit the side of a big barn from the inside. Talked to the rangemaster. Prognosis does not sound good for the shooting event on the 24th. They advised that you can shoot any handgun up to & including a 44 mag. They also advised that a group shooting would be all but impossible on a Saturday. They also advised that lanes could not be reserved, other than for members, even if they were paid for in advance. I passed this info along to Vettezuki and the names of a coupler of people to talk to there about any other arrangements. How many people are members there. I believe that a member can share his lane with 1 or 2 other shooters for $9 an hour or $9 an hour for each non-member shooter. They operate on a first come, first serve basis.
[Duplicate of PM sent.]

Basically if the range master is not open to making such arrangements, it's probably a no go there. Where are the other local so-cal outdoor ranges, not *too* far from the beach? Prado? Lytle creek? I don't know anything.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-27-2010, 11:45 PM   #99
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
[Duplicate of PM sent.]

Basically if the range master is not open to making such arrangements, it's probably a no go there. Where are the other local so-cal outdoor ranges, not *too* far from the beach? Prado? Lytle creek? I don't know anything.
I went to Lytle Creek today, and the range is huge, plenty of space for lots of people, covered lanes, and only 14 bucks for the entire day, i say we go there
Old 06-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #100
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I went to Lytle Creek today, and the range is huge, plenty of space for lots of people, covered lanes, and only 14 bucks for the entire day, i say we go there
That sounds pretty cool, but do think many would be willing to go to the Creek in the day and to the beach in the evening? (The groups don't have to be the same of course.) Maybe I'll finally buy a weapon if we go there. Riflegear has a Sig 522 LR that looks pretty cool for <$500.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)