Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-30-2009, 02:50 AM   #1
Super Moderator

Default RX7club.com

What a bunch of posers. I hate that site already after only 5 posts. F*ck those guys, seriously. They must have personal/ power trip issues because their oil hungry, unreliable. 1.3 NA piece of sh*t engines can't break 100 flywheel hp.

I signed up over there to get some fender flare info. So I spent about 1/2 an hour making a post in the intro section telling them about the car and what we're going to do... it needed mod approval and weeks later it's still not up. I even sent a mod a PM, nothing back. How utterly rude and disrespectful. I'll even respond to the PMs of people that I don't like, ignoring someone is the lowest thing you can do. It speaks only to your character, not the person you are ignoring. Power trip issues, as a result of insecurity.

I didn't paste a link to this site! Or any site for that matter. They had no reason not to approve my thread.

(This was specifically the 2nd gen section, I'll bet the 3rd gen guys are cooler)
Old 01-30-2009, 03:27 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Think about how nasty Ford V8 guys can be against just Chevy V8 guys, and vice versa. Then about about how nasty domestic NA V8 guys can be against Turbo I4 Imports. Rotaries are in a whole different world. They can be a bit defensive because on the one hand, the idea of a rotary is truly awesome, but it hasn't been able to hit the awesome mark in the production car world (racing is a very different story.) Anyway, there are lots of Nazi boards. It's part of the reason Sean and I started this one.

While it's a smaller site, RX-7 City has been friendly to me.

Enjoy little oil burner.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Super Moderator

I have respect for rotaries, but not for douche bags... unless they went to Yale. Hahaha.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
FWD = FAIL

hope you told them all off...