Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #71

So does Neptune Nets know they possibly have possibly 60+ cars and possibly 100+ people coming and ready to accommodate us for lunch and parking? Their parking lot does not look that big from an aerial shot.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #72

We’re just going to descend upon them like a plague of locusts...

Good question though. I don’t think they know we’re coming.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #73
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMak View Post
So does Neptune Nets know they possibly have possibly 60+ cars and possibly 100+ people coming and ready to accommodate us for lunch and parking? Their parking lot does not look that big from an aerial shot.
No. I'm usually a little hesitant to call places because I don't really know how many people are showing and don't want a business to put on extra staff and then turnout shows up flat. Though this time, maybe I should call.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #74

haha the parking lot is big we went with socalecotecs in oct on a saturday around 1ish and found parking no problem but the lot isnt that big at all lol and parking on the street sucks
Old 03-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #75

That was on a rainy day that's why no cars were there. we'll have to park on the side street probably
Old 03-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #76

It's kind of confusing to see the OP with the Rite Aid address for the meet but the route showing the start point at the Macy's parking lot in the Promenade at Woodland Hills Shopping Center. Just want to make sure we don't have anyone waiting in the wrong parking lot.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:53 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
No. I'm usually a little hesitant to call places because I don't really know how many people are showing and don't want a business to put on extra staff and then turnout shows up flat. Though this time, maybe I should call.
You might want to get the phone number ahead of time and give them a heads up just before we leave for the run.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 03-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
I might do the same thing. What time were you thinking of going?
Not sure, I don't agree with mornings usually, but I could be there around 8:30 or so.

There was an extremely small chance I would have to work that day which is unfortunately get bigger each day, I might not make this run after all.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #79
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94fd3s View Post
It's kind of confusing to see the OP with the Rite Aid address for the meet but the route showing the start point at the Macy's parking lot in the Promenade at Woodland Hills Shopping Center. Just want to make sure we don't have anyone waiting in the wrong parking lot.
Thank you for that catch!

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by don2000 View Post
Not sure, I don't agree with mornings usually, but I could be there around 8:30 or so.

There was an extremely small chance I would have to work that day which is unfortunately get bigger each day, I might not make this run after all.
I understand. Just thought I’d keep you company. I’m going to show up around 11:00 or so then.