Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-10-2008, 04:05 PM   #11

Send a message via AIM to 02SVTFoc Send a message via Yahoo to 02SVTFoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Bring it out to Auto Club Dragway Fontana in November. I'm sure there will be a lot of us there. I'll be there with at least the Chevelle and maybe the Cobra if I can convince my wife to let me take both. With all the broken parts in the past it will be a hard sell.
ill be there

and a good car show to go to would be the valley circle meet every sunday in woodland hills. the last sunday of the money is the best. we take some cars down from galpin auto sports occasionally. its a super fun meet from everything from enzo ferrari's to old ass firetrucks. starts around 7 or 8am.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02SVTFoc View Post
ill be there

and a good car show to go to would be the valley circle meet every sunday in woodland hills. the last sunday of the money is the best. we take some cars down from galpin auto sports occasionally. its a super fun meet from everything from enzo ferrari's to old ass firetrucks. starts around 7 or 8.

I don't know if I could drive my car well enough at the track...will the even let me in? I don't have a helmet or a roll cage. I've been to LACR and Irvine a few times (before the built engine and blower) and learned I can't launch or shift. The car show sounds good though...where exactly is it in woodland hills?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:29 PM   #13

Send a message via AIM to 02SVTFoc Send a message via Yahoo to 02SVTFoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumnday99 View Post
I don't know if I could drive my car well enough at the track...will the even let me in? I don't have a helmet or a roll cage. I've been to LACR and Irvine a few times (before the built engine and blower) and learned I can't launch or shift. The car show sounds good though...where exactly is it in woodland hills?
you take the 101 to valley circle blvd and get take a left and then a left into the parking lot of CVS and stuff. you cant miss it. it starts around 7 or 8 am and ends around 10 or 11 am. super fun. you only need a helmet if you run quicker than a 13.99, a jacket quicker than 12.99 i believe, and a roll bar if youre quicker than 11.49.