Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
I work next door to Vision Racing, so I will have them tech me ahead of time, but I will be there early to park together.
BAMM !!!! DONE !!!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #22

What!? Already? Man, I gotta’ get moving.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
Its a blowen ls2, I can get up to 270 on the cruises we go on. I don't like my oil sitting at 280 that's why i've been planing it for a wile i just haven't done it. I also need to flush my breaks again.
Damn... I hear you on high oil temps. I wouldn't worry about it for this event. Flushing brake fluid is not a bad idea but even if it's "old", I think you'll be fine, you probably know the limits of the brakes by now anyway You will most likely NOT boil your fluid on this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgetek View Post
Ok good to know. How early should we get there? Question my rear tires are fairly worn out, should I use those or get a new set prior to this event?

George
I wouldn't worry about new tires. In fact, if I was you, I would make it a point to destroy them so you can get some new ones Many people argue that you learn more about car control with crappy tires, in that you learn to slide the car around. Make sure you let your instructor know you have bald tires before you start your day heehee As far as when to get there... I would say as soon as the gates open, esp. if you have not pre-teched your car. It's kind of a mad dash to tech your car, esp. if there are a lot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
BAMM !!!! DONE !!!
Oh yeah!! I love it. Man you're ready to go!

BTW, if you bring an EZ UP or shade structure to bring something to tie it down. When the wind kicks up it blows stuff everywhere!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #24

mike wanna go to one of those places and get pre-teched one of these upcoming weekends? Itd be nice to not have to worry about that the morning of.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:33 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverscmustang View Post
mike wanna go to one of those places and get pre-teched one of these upcoming weekends? Itd be nice to not have to worry about that the morning of.
we should, just get it out of the way. PM/IM/text/email me where you think is a good place close by, I haven't even looked at the list yet lulz

EDIT: so it looks like they are in orange county, duh (OCR=orange county region). I'm down for a pre-tech man. LMK when you want to go.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 01-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #26

Quote:
Umm… me too. Let me know when you decide on a place & time because I’d like to do this as well.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #27
pain's fun, hit me again

I want to go

Who wants to fund the completion of my car?
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 01-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #28

ok Mike and Jon lol wanna just head down to Autowerkes one of these weekends? Maybe this sunday?
Old 01-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #29

I’m okay with any time you guys want to go. Are you going to call them or should I? It doesn’t look like they have any parking to speak of & there’s three of us. Hmm…
Old 01-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #30

Quote:
ok Mike and Jon lol wanna just head down to Autowerkes one of these weekends? Maybe this sunday?
Can I go too?

George