Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-13-2015, 08:19 PM   #1
Fast & Filthy

Default Caught Another Punk Today

This morning around 10am I started working on the Explorer's rearend. I was in my driveway using the tailgate of the F100 as a workbench. I was looking down and noticed out of the corner of my eye someone walking down my neighbors driveway which was odd since he moved out about a month ago and has the house up for sale. I look up and see a teenager wearing a tie dye shirt, jeans below his butt with a backpack walking away.

I yelled at him asking where he was coming from and he tells me he came from the house and that he was just smoking in it. I then start walking towards him and tell him to come over to me. He said something and kept walking away so I start following him. As I pass my neighbors house I can see that another neighbor has his garage open so I yell to him just as the kid is passing his driveway. As soon as I yell to him the kid starts running and another one of my neighbors who live on the other side of me comes running out because of the yelling.

As soon as the kid starts running I tell my neighbor to call the police and I keep walking down my street to see which direction the kid is running. I could see that he starts running across a Main Street to the housing track across from us so I decide I would run after him figuring he must live there and I could follow him home.

He ended up jumping a wall just before I got there so I didn't see where he went but luckily there was a lady who saw him. I went to look over the fence when my neighbor came up riding his bike. I told him to go around to the next block just in case he decides to jump the wall on that side. Then my other neighbor (the one who called the police) came running down the street and yells "there he is".

SoI take off running and he jumps into another backyard. Luckily again there was someone watching and she yells out that he jumped the wall as I run up to the house. Just then the first officer arrives and we tell him which backyard he's in. The officer jumps the wall and the lady yells from her window "there he is, he's jumping the wall. So I take off in his direction and as I come around the corner he landed from jumping the wall and was running across another street headed towards another gate. I got there just as he was trying to get over and right behind me was a guy who saw it all going down and decided to help us.

I grabbed him by the backpack and pulled him off the fence and swung him around where he through an elbow and the guy. So the guy punches him as I take him to the ground and jump on top of him. At the same time I get him down the guy he swung at kicks him. The cop was right behind us and as soon as I got on top of him the cop was ther so I back off him and let the cop take over. The cop jumped on him and told him to put his hands behind his back but the kid was fighting him some so the cop gives him a punch to the side and the kid finally complies.

It turns out that the kid stole some books that my neighbor accidentally had shipped to his old address plus he stole some other stuff which makes it a felony. The best part was when the cop jumped on him he said "what did you do this time Carlos?" Turns out the cop had arrested him before.

I kind of felt bad for him a little because the guy who hit and kicked him didn't really need to since I had him but if it were my house he'd broken into I think I would have given him a couple of hits myself.
Old 06-14-2015, 12:13 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Another?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-14-2015, 01:14 PM   #3
Fast & Filthy

Yeah. Back when we first moved into this house I caught a couple kids who broke into my Suburban and stole the monitors. I got to them just as they got in their car and the driver had his window down so I grabbed him and started pulling him out the window when the passenger jumped out and pointed a gun at me. I let them go.

Then about a year ago I caught a kid who was tagging the shopping center near my house and chased him but I was in flip flops and he ended up getting away.
Old 06-16-2015, 11:13 AM   #4
Graphics B*tch

We should start calling you Officer Ron. Glad you caught him and nobody got hurt who did not deserve it.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten

Last edited by Leedom : 06-16-2015 at 11:27 PM.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:41 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

We don't call it Fontucky for nothing!

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-12-2015, 09:08 AM   #6
Super Moderator

You didn't get the license plate of the car with the gun?
Old 10-12-2015, 09:12 AM   #7
Fast & Filthy

No, it was too dark to read it.