Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default How would you feel?

A few weeks ago I was getting my 95 Neon ready for the paint shop. The gouges in the bumpers had been filled and sanded. Various spots on the car had been sanded to get it flat, and oh yeah... the 'black' car had a white door! Basically, it wasn't a pretty sight.

So here's the scenario, you just bought a brand new Scion TC for around 17-18K. Sparkling red. Then you lay down over a grand for some sweet lookin gun metal rims with a polished lip with low pros, then you lay down some more money for a body kit and the paint to match it. Then you buy some lowering springs, an exhaust system, etc. Easily you've invested or at least commited to 20K within the past year. So you're cruising down the road with your bro haircut and your bro in the passenger seat. While cruising you catch eyes with the driver of a beat ass sanded down black Neon with a white door, you both pull up to a stop sign and you figure he wants a piece of your sweet TC, so you give him a run. You light em up and nail the throttle of that bad boy... but somehow he's hanging with you through to second gear, then he shifts into third and he pulls on you!!! How could this have happened?!? You figure, he must be running nitrous... yeah that's gotta be it. There's no way he coulda beat your sick TC.

Poor guy.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:39 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to bgn8711

probably felt something similair to the guy in the dealer plates z4 who got spanked not once but twice with his hott as wife with fake tits by an old ass buick . Wife was cool pulled up next to me "we just wanted to say we love your car". God I miss my car right now!
Old 03-30-2008, 09:33 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
A few weeks ago I was getting my 95 Neon ready for the paint shop. The gouges in the bumpers had been filled and sanded. Various spots on the car had been sanded to get it flat, and oh yeah... the 'black' car had a white door! Basically, it wasn't a pretty sight.

So here's the scenario, you just bought a brand new Scion TC for around 17-18K. Sparkling red. Then you lay down over a grand for some sweet lookin gun metal rims with a polished lip with low pros, then you lay down some more money for a body kit and the paint to match it. Then you buy some lowering springs, an exhaust system, etc. Easily you've invested or at least commited to 20K within the past year. So you're cruising down the road with your bro haircut and your bro in the passenger seat. While cruising you catch eyes with the driver of a beat ass sanded down black Neon with a white door, you both pull up to a stop sign and you figure he wants a piece of your sweet TC, so you give him a run. You light em up and nail the throttle of that bad boy... but somehow he's hanging with you through to second gear, then he shifts into third and he pulls on you!!! How could this have happened?!? You figure, he must be running nitrous... yeah that's gotta be it. There's no way he coulda beat your sick TC.

Poor guy.
I would imagine I heard a BOV and that you were just a sleeper.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)