Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Fast & Filthy

Default Stupid Flip Flops!

Yesterday my wife and I ran to Target to pick up some school supplies for the girls. We parked the car and started walking up to the store when we see a teen graffitiing a door to the building. We were probably 100 ft away and he doesn't see us because he is busy being a looser. I was staring at him and as he finished and started walking away he saw us and smiled. I just kept staring at him at which point he decided that he had to be a badass. So he yells over to me "what the fuck are you looking at". I then head over to him, walked right up to him face to chest (he was about 5'8" - 5'9") and asked why was he tagging. We don't care who he thinks he is. He then starts talking shit and theatening me. I told my wife to call the police. She had already called and said it to him. As soon as he heard that he said that he don't care that he'd already been arrested. I guess he thought that would make me back down. I really wanted him to swing on me so that I could take him down but he was all talk. He then started walking away so I followed him. We went about a quarter mile and he started walking faster and faster. We eventually got about a hundred yards from a field where he took off running up the street and then accross the field. So I run after him. However, I was wearing flip flops and while running accross the field I lost one in the soft dirt. I stopped and picked it up and took off the other and ran the rest of the way in bare feet until I got to the walkway. This gave him a good 50 yard distance ahead we ran about a mile and I ended up lossing him in a housing track. The police dispatch called me while I was chasing him and the officers got there about 3 minutes later but we weren't able to find him. I know he has to live here locally so I'm going to keep an eye out for him but I wish I would have had my running shoes on. I wish more that he would have swung on me so that I could have detained him.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #2

Cannot stand punks like that. Where are his damned parents...

Buddy was staying at my place from Seattle. We went to target and were just about to park and saw these Russians run out from the store with two Xbox 360's in hand. Security bundles were what tipped us off along with the fact they did a running jump into the store. We followed them and called the police as well. Friggin punks.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Yesterday my wife and I ran to Target to pick up some school supplies for the girls. We parked the car and started walking up to the store when we see a teen graffitiing a door to the building. We were probably 100 ft away and he doesn't see us because he is busy being a looser. I was staring at him and as he finished and started walking away he saw us and smiled. I just kept staring at him at which point he decided that he had to be a badass. So he yells over to me "what the fuck are you looking at". I then head over to him, walked right up to him face to chest (he was about 5'8" - 5'9") and asked why was he tagging. We don't care who he thinks he is. He then starts talking shit and theatening me. I told my wife to call the police. She had already called and said it to him. As soon as he heard that he said that he don't care that he'd already been arrested. I guess he thought that would make me back down. I really wanted him to swing on me so that I could take him down but he was all talk. He then started walking away so I followed him. We went about a quarter mile and he started walking faster and faster. We eventually got about a hundred yards from a field where he took off running up the street and then accross the field. So I run after him. However, I was wearing flip flops and while running accross the field I lost one in the soft dirt. I stopped and picked it up and took off the other and ran the rest of the way in bare feet until I got to the walkway. This gave him a good 50 yard distance ahead we ran about a mile and I ended up lossing him in a housing track. The police dispatch called me while I was chasing him and the officers got there about 3 minutes later but we weren't able to find him. I know he has to live here locally so I'm going to keep an eye out for him but I wish I would have had my running shoes on. I wish more that he would have swung on me so that I could have detained him.
Next time, he did swing on you. And Amy saw it too...
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #4
Fast & Filthy

Nah, I'm not like that.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Next time, he did swing on you. And Amy saw it too...
This... Wait...

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Not that I'm recommending this but technically, I think you are within the law to detain him whether he swung on you or not. Basically he's committing a crime, vandalism, that you were first person witness to. Citizens arrest, but I'm not sure if there are any serious legal boundaries on applying it or not. AFIK, Police in America are technically just civilians "deputized" and trained to carry out law enforcement functions, but civilians are within the law to do many things a cop does. Whether cops would give you shit for doing it or not is a different story, but I am curious about the law from a technical POV.

enkei?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #7
Internet Tough Guy

So this is interesting with the recent Travon Martin George Zimmerman bullshit. I got to ask what was the ethnicity? I would be really hesitant in this day and age to do anything. If he did swing or worse attack your lady and you drop his has you are a "Giant Cracka Vigilante" committing a hate crime.
I'm sorry, but I wouldn't want any part of it. I would have called the cops maybe recorded it on my phone and been done with it. Unless of course if I've been sipping on the sauce.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 08-06-2013, 04:47 PM   #8
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
So this is interesting with the recent Travon Martin George Zimmerman bullshit. I got to ask what was the ethnicity? I would be really hesitant in this day and age to do anything. If he did swing or worse attack your lady and you drop his has you are a "Giant Cracka Vigilante" committing a hate crime.
I'm sorry, but I wouldn't want any part of it. I would have called the cops maybe recorded it on my phone and been done with it. Unless of course if I've been sipping on the sauce.
He was hispanic but kept calling me nigga. It was quite funny and my wife told the police what he was saying while she was on the phone with them. She was probably close enough to us for the dispatch to have hear it as well so it was recorded. That is exactly why I didn't lay a hand on him. However, if he would have took a swing I would have took him down and held him until the police arrived. The reason I followed him was because we had already called the police and I didn't want him to get away which he ended up doing anyways.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:54 PM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
You have a little Carlito/ta on the way. No random drunk fights!

Good point about the pics though, it actually is concrete evidence and if they recognize him, which it sounds like they might, they might pick him up, depending on if that's on their radar in your neighborhood. Some places you basically have to be cutting people up with chainsaws before the police will come out, others, they'll hall you in for rumors of jay-walking.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #10
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Some places you basically have to be cutting people up with chainsaws before the police will come out
Berdo.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!