Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: Is August 30 or 31 a good day for this cruise?
Yes, that works fine. 4 66.67%
No, I'll be cliff-diving at the River, 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2008, 12:06 PM   #51
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Darlene and I will make the HB party.

Do you know where in HB you are going for the "party".
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-26-2008, 02:13 PM   #52
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Do you know where in HB you are going for the "party".

We'll be parking in the Brookhurst parking lot. We'll be at one of the pits (won't know til that day) along that lot. I think I have your cell, but PM me and Sean again and we'll be sure to let you know on the day of.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-27-2008, 09:28 AM   #53
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
We'll be parking in the Brookhurst parking lot. We'll be at one of the pits (won't know til that day) along that lot. I think I have your cell, but PM me and Sean again and we'll be sure to let you know on the day of.
Ben:
I have your cell number. Brookhurst is it then. We'll be there at 5:00 pm. So be on time.

Don't you owe me a dollar?
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-27-2008, 09:34 AM   #54

I'm definitely in for this one, Sean!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #55
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Ben:
I have your cell number. Brookhurst is it then. We'll be there at 5:00 pm. So be on time.

Don't you owe me a dollar?
Alexis will already be there. Given the number of signals and route we're taking, I can't be as accurate with timing. However, as Sean can attest to, it is you who owes me a dollar as we rolled into the gas station right on time for the last cruise So there, neener neener neener.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-27-2008, 10:32 AM   #56
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Alexis will already be there. Given the number of signals and route we're taking, I can't be as accurate with timing. However, as Sean can attest to, it is you who owes me a dollar as we rolled into the gas station right on time for the last cruise So there, neener neener neener.
I owe you a dollar??? Damn, it's going to take some time to get that kind of scratch.

Hey, I invited a couple of the FORD boys from work. One is a Cobra (91) and the other is a LX (90) and 07 CS stang. I hope that is OK.

I also mentioned it on VetteMod.com to get a couple of the local Vette boys to go. I hope that was OK.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #57

I'll be out from Phoenix changing my slave cylinder at a buddies house. Hopefully I can get it done on Friday, but if not maybe we will cruise his 67 GTO. At the very least I'll try and make the BBQ. I'll be flying solo without the wife and kid, so it's on, lol.
2005 GTO, 6-speed, LS7 clutch, Lou's short stick shifter handle, 242/248 .621/.615 on a 111, Comp Cams 921 dual valve springs and titanium retainers, FAST 90 intake manifold, Volant CAI, Kooks 1 7/8 headers, no cats(shhhh....don't tell anybody, lol), full 3" true dual(no x or h pipe) exhaust, Spintech Sportsman Street Mufflers. Dyno'd 435rwhp/395rwtq in 117F weather.

Idle and Rev Vid:
Old 08-28-2008, 09:54 AM   #58
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIr RicCuS View Post
I'm definitely in for this one, Sean!!!
Glad to have you along, even if your car is way faster than mine and makes me jealous
Old 08-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #59
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Glad to have you along, even if your car is way faster than mine and makes me jealous
You're not "jealous" of me???????
Hell, all we need to to do is get 40 spray cans of black primer and you could be just like me.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #60

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Yes it's confirmed....I'll be fly'n solo at the beach all day (12 self reflection hours, and 5 until company arrives or I hear a huge crowd of horsepower).

If you wish to arrive to just the beach and want to come early...by all means, please do so. I'm not objecting. I'll need some company. Please feel free to PM for my cell to see what tower I'm at but look for the teal single cab, extended bed chevy (the green monster) and I'll be closely by (or in the truck sleeping). I'm going to try and have a sign or some yellow/orange/black balloon attached to the canopies to you guys know where I'm at.

The boys went pallet hunting last night and we got 6 of them chopped up. The dry cleaner was nice enough to hand over 20 hangers and they are ready for some weiners. I've got two bbq grates for some burgers, and the coolers are ready for some fun.

Don't forget to bring your goodies (meat, alcohol, and other such items) but we can't wait to see you all.

See ya then