Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-09-2011, 08:20 AM   #261
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by luder_5555 View Post
So we got a tan colored fox?...

IMO we should start listing items for sale at least on mustang forums as soon as we have it at a place where we could take it off if it sold. I am sure that some things will go quickly and others might be for sale for months before someone in the area or willing to pay shipping needs it.

Car actually looks better than I was expecting, it is had an engine we'd be a striped interior, a cage, racing seat and any replacement suspension parts away from race ready. Well almost...
I think i should give the car a look over before anything is listed for sale, and i'll know what do do when it comes to selling them.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!

Old 11-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #262

Good, cause I have absolutely no idea what old Fox parts are worth.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #263
Fast & Filthy

I agree, let Guy handle selling/buying parts. He's a connoisseur of Fox stuff.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #264
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I agree, let Guy handle selling/buying parts. He's a connoisseur of Fox stuff.
Somehow i dont think its something to be proud of
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!

Old 11-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #265

I am excited about the prospect of the Fox, but damn I wish that this guy had listed this a few weeks ago.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/2699193046.html

I bet that he could be talked down to $600, the seats could have sold for $75-100 each, the top and frame for $200 once fixed, stock exhaust and cat for $100, airbags for $50-100 each, various trim pieces and door panels for another few hundred. We could have had essentially a free running and rolling Chassis with everything needed for racing, just add seat, steering wheel, and cage.

If I had the space I'd get it just as my own project car. The only down side is that it is a 1.6l, so it has the less valuable diff, absolutely no power, and smaller brakes. Good part is that it would probably go almost twice as far as the Fox on the same amount of fuel.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #266
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by luder_5555 View Post
I am excited about the prospect of the Fox, but damn I wish that this guy had listed this a few weeks ago.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/2699193046.html

I bet that he could be talked down to $600, the seats could have sold for $75-100 each, the top and frame for $200 once fixed, stock exhaust and cat for $100, airbags for $50-100 each, various trim pieces and door panels for another few hundred. We could have had essentially a free running and rolling Chassis with everything needed for racing, just add seat, steering wheel, and cage.

If I had the space I'd get it just as my own project car. The only down side is that it is a 1.6l, so it has the less valuable diff, absolutely no power, and smaller brakes. Good part is that it would probably go almost twice as far as the Fox on the same amount of fuel.
Doesn't matter since we got the Fox and Ron is a giant, not a chance he could drive a Miata. This could be a great project car for someone, but I *think* if you take title even for non-op, you'll have to come current on back registration anyway.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 11-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #267
pain's fun, hit me again

That and Ron, Phil and myself dont have spare miata parts laying around. Mustang parts however is a different story

Stopping the world!