Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #21

Hey guys,

I didn't do too bad. I will post up my slips from Irwindale last Thursday later on today. I got three runs in with the first run being my best 8.77 @ 81.80 MPH. The next two runs I lowered the tire pressure both times trying to get a better 60' with no help. 8.83 and 8.88. After those runs I believe that my new shoes like having more air in them with my set up? We'll see.

I never did make it out to Fontana yesterday. Good news is they are running again this coming Saturday the 9th.

Even though Irwindale is only an 1/8th mile, it's nice for practicing your launches and getting everything dialed in before you run in Fontana. Even though you can't really compare times between the two because Irwindale always has a lower DA. None the less it's a good time with cool people. By the way it was packed on Thursday. Hour and twenty minutes between runs.

Scott
Old 05-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #22
I, Vettezuki

I think tech opens at 4:30 at Irwindale and they move pretty quick. If you can hit the strip at 5:00 you can usually get several runs in right away before it loads up too much. But definitely as we move into the summer months, it's more crowded.

Don't forget you can add vehicles to your garage. Once you have a vehicle in your garage, you can do all kinds of things with Timeslips.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)