Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #31
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

It was fun hanging out today - I got to meet some new faces and it was an overall enjoyable day (except sooo many cars breaking). See you guys next time
Old 03-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #32

Once again you guys put together another opportunity to have a good time. Nice work with the camera today Sean. Looking forward to the vids. Good to meet everyone today. See you guys around! G37 in case anyone is wondering.

Scott
Old 03-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #33

Nice to see you guys again. Lots of car out there today too, but my first 2 run was not so good at all. First run I launch at 1k and 2 run I miss shift on 2 gear.

#1 run 14.238 @ 102.70mph
#2 run 14.723 @ 100.97mph
#3 run 13.511 @ 104.85mph

BMW 335i coupe
Old 03-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #34
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by REKKO View Post
Once again you guys put together another opportunity to have a good time. Nice work with the camera today Sean. Looking forward to the vids. Good to meet everyone today. See you guys around! G37 in case anyone is wondering.

Scott
Congrats on the 13 second pass Scott

I'm so impressed that a stone stock G37 Sedan with 2k miles is that quick. Time to start modding now
Old 03-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #35
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha View Post
Nice to see you guys again. Lots of car out there today too, but my first 2 run was not so good at all. First run I launch at 1k and 2 run I miss shift on 2 gear.

#1 run 14.238 @ 102.70mph
#2 run 14.723 @ 100.97mph
#3 run 13.511 @ 104.85mph

BMW 335i coupe
Good to see you too. Sorry I couldn't stick around to see the 13 sec pass, but I had some other stuff to do tonight

Oh, and I'm an expert as missing gears so I know exactly what you're talking about
Old 03-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #36
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
. . . Oh, and I'm an expert as missing gears so I know exactly what you're talking about
And we've got lots of video to prove it. Don't forget bogging too.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #37
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
. . . I'm so impressed that a stone stock G37 Sedan with 2k miles is that quick. Time to start modding now
Don't forget California Speedway is Satan's home track.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #38
Graphics B*tch

Yesterday was by far the best conditions I have seen at that track. I ran a 14.39 (previous best was 14.42) on my first run and followed that up with 2 14.06. I was so close to getting into the 13 sec club. Damn it! I spun on the first run and then spun and bogged on the second. Sean and I are coining a motorgen phase right now... "spogging". the last run there was just alittle too much gas at the start so I spun a little. Overall I was happy with the runs I had. I nailed every shift! I just wish I could of gotten at least one more crack at the 13second club but there were about 8 hondas that went down and the worst was an IDIOT in a Cobalt SS who blew something about a 1/3 of the way down the track and decided it was best to coast down the rest of the track to the finish line before he came to a stop and spewed oil almost the entire way down the track. I swear people do now pay any attention to the anouncers wnhen they say stop the car and pull over. That IDIOT killed at least 15 runs down the track.

Overall it was a good day. It was good to meet some of you and Scott it was nice talking with you.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 03-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #39
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
. . . Sean and I are coining a motorgen phase right now... "spogging". . . .
[With Indian accent] "Do you know how I know you two are gay? Because you coined a phrase. 'spogging'".

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
Yesterday was by far the best conditions I have seen at that track. I ran a 14.39 (previous best was 14.42) on my first run and followed that up with 2 14.06. I was so close to getting into the 13 sec club. Damn it! I spun on the first run and then spun and bogged on the second. Sean and I are coining a motorgen phase right now... "spogging". the last run there was just alittle too much gas at the start so I spun a little. Overall I was happy with the runs I had. I nailed every shift! I just wish I could of gotten at least one more crack at the 13second club but there were about 8 hondas that went down and the worst was an IDIOT in a Cobalt SS who blew something about a 1/3 of the way down the track and decided it was best to coast down the rest of the track to the finish line before he came to a stop and spewed oil almost the entire way down the track. I swear people do now pay any attention to the anouncers wnhen they say stop the car and pull over. That IDIOT killed at least 15 runs down the track.

Overall it was a good day. It was good to meet some of you and Scott it was nice talking with you.

I know how u feel man, that was me friday trying to get in to the 11's but i was scared of braking something so i was not leaving as hard as usual. The track was nice and sticky.

Best Trap Speed 89.67MPH on Nitto Street Tires