Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-10-2015, 11:31 PM   #2721
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Good to hear. Nothing like being injured/sick to realize how close we are to needing help to just to get by.

Went to Cal Earth with me mum today. Interesting place. They've been around for a while and are teaching facility and test site for "earth bag" construction.

http://calearth.org/
For whatever reason when I visit that website I envision everyone there trippin on peyote whilst working.

On an unrelated note, my rifle is finally on it's way after two weeks of bullshit.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:14 AM   #2722
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
For whatever reason when I visit that website I envision everyone there trippin on peyote whilst working.

On an unrelated note, my rifle is finally on it's way after two weeks of bullshit.
Well, you may not be totally off base . . .

It's always nice when you come to an agreement on what the law supposedly means. . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 03-12-2015 at 03:20 AM.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:08 AM   #2723
pain's fun, hit me again

My rifle comes in tomorrow, which means I get to fondle it for a few minutes, give my testicle for the DROS and then wait 10 days to actually own it, even though that has been proven unconstitutional.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 03-18-2015, 02:24 PM   #2724

HAHA I just bought a M1A myself picked it up this last weekend.

I got a good deal (not a guy deal but good) LRB, all forged goodness and in a juggernaut tactical rogue stock (came with a free archangel stock)
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 03-18-2015, 05:34 PM   #2725
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
HAHA I just bought a M1A myself picked it up this last weekend.

I got a good deal (not a guy deal but good) LRB, all forged goodness and in a juggernaut tactical rogue stock (came with a free archangel stock)
That's a baddass chassis, but there's no way i'm going to neuter my M1A and put a maglock on it. Long term is a JAE stock but, new from Springfield with 3 extra magazines was $1548, then bought a grip of sadlak shit, scope, bipodc blah blah.

Now i'm selling one of my M4 pistols cause I just don't really dig them, and to make up for the M1a, goodies and USP45 I DROS tomorrow.

Stopping the world!
Old 03-18-2015, 06:07 PM   #2726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
That's a baddass chassis, but there's no way i'm going to neuter my M1A and put a maglock on it. Long term is a JAE stock but, new from Springfield with 3 extra magazines was $1548, then bought a grip of sadlak shit, scope, bipodc blah blah.

Now i'm selling one of my M4 pistols cause I just don't really dig them, and to make up for the M1a, goodies and USP45 I DROS tomorrow.
Ya its a pain in the ass, it came with a kydex grip but that's not going to stay.

Why a USP? I love them by the way. I've been tossing around the idea of a FN FiveSeven but haven't found one at a price I want to pay yet.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 03-18-2015, 07:44 PM   #2727
pain's fun, hit me again

Needed another fullsize .45 and wanted a SA/DA this time. I'm going to go back and continue my combat handgun courses, plus I've always wanted one and since I have massive bear paws I figure I would take advantage of that and get one since most people's only complaint is the size. I could rattle off specs and what not but compared to the sigs in the same configuration they are much lighter.

Stopping the world!
Old 03-18-2015, 10:03 PM   #2728
pain's fun, hit me again

Well my truck is still at the offroad shop, I guess the saying is no news, is good news.

Also put the mustang back together and finally got it running right, apparently I hit the quadrupta(?) Vapor lock, then MAF, IAT and MSD box failure. That was a fun diagnostic procedure there. As soon as my crane box comes in I can drive it again.

Stopping the world!
Old 03-20-2015, 03:30 AM   #2729
pain's fun, hit me again

Dros'ed my USP45 today, and the 10 day torture begins again.

Stopping the world!
Old 03-23-2015, 12:18 AM   #2730
pain's fun, hit me again

Registered the mustang for Knotts, I get more work under pressure and with a dead line.

Stopping the world!