Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #1

Cool Sevenstock 14 @ Pomona LA Fairplex, 10/29/11 (this SAT)

Just sent an email this morning to my car buddies. Here's the lowdown (some edits to the email):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I would throw this out there for the car nuts.

Sevenstock is an event that started out with a small group of guys with rotary powered cars and trucks who got together annually and it has grown into a big event. This year Mazda is not supporting the event, so it will not be held at their HQ in Irvine like it has been for the last couple of years. Other crappy thing is that they are charging for parking and entry for the first time ever… they have to cover the costs of having the venue. This year it’s in Pomona at the LA Fairplex. Pretty nice venue, there is an indoor area where the nicely done cars are going to sit (my bastard frankenvette shitbox will definitely be outside ). The courtyards look nice and there will be food/drinks available.

Even though I’m not rotary powered anymore I like going to the event to meet up with old buddies and check out all the cars, everything from POS to show cars, new and old. There will be several LSX v8 swapped cars, we’re trying to see if we can park together. It’s pretty funny how people either love or hate the swapped cars lol.

Anyway, I think gates open up @ 9 for the public and then cars on display are allowed to leave around 3. Me and fisa (yellow fd rx7) are either going to drive out real early or stay overnight out there to line up in the AM as we have to be there around 6AM, then all the cars “parade” into the show area around 7:45AM, kinda fun to watch…

General parking spectators = $9
General admission = $5/person

Info:

Main Sevenstock site

SS14 Offical Date/Info/Etc.

SS14 FAQ

Pass this onto others you think may be interested.

-mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I hope some of you can make it, should be interesting as we've been going to Mazda HQ in Irvine for quite some time. Although I'm not a rotard anymore my girlfriend still is j/k I love all cars and one day I would LOVE to have a single turbo 20B powered something. Maybe another fd or a first gen rx7 (read: light)...

Anyway, keep an eye out for the two cars in the pic, silver is mine, my gf's car is yellow. She's gonna be parked in a vendor booth, I'm going to try and organize with the v8/etc. swapped guys to be grouped. I think they will be having a raffle and giveaways, not to mention merchandise like t-shirts and what not....

If you want to meet up, I'd love to meet you... send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number. Meeting new car nuts is fun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4567.JPG (794.2 KB, 2 views)

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #2

dang... nobody?

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 10-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #3

I've got prior obligations or else I would've rolled with the KINOD group.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:15 AM   #4

Ill try to make it later in the day, gotta do some recycling in the morning lol
Old 10-27-2011, 03:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverscmustang View Post
Ill try to make it later in the day, gotta do some recycling in the morning lol
lol no worries dude. if you can't make it not a big deal it is kinda far away. we gotta hit the drags or an auto-x together though a much better excuse to drive out IMHO.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 10-28-2011, 05:25 PM   #6

last minute bump. see you tomorrow.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 10-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #7

Pics are in various places. BTW I was the very first car to line up in the morning, and I don't even have magic triangles in my motor Was a fun event, first time outside of Mazda HQ for many years.

rx7club

norotors

nightimport.com

img delete

I was one of two piston powered cars in the main lot, not counting the booths (ronin speedworks has a 6 liter iron block FC and another ls FC with 460 whp). The other car was a super clean black ls2 FD, came all the way down from Sonora to be at the show. He's rx7what on norotors and rx7club.

img delete

img delete

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Last edited by mdpalmer : 10-31-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: delete img and another v8 fc
Old 10-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #8

double post. please delete.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra