Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: Shorter or Longer Route
Longer you panzie. 0 0%
Shorter, I have ADD. 4 66.67%
Either would be fine. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #101

Send a message via AIM to bgn8711

We went on half the cruise up to Perris and it was fun as hell. We had fun f'ing with people with the air horn on my friends diesel truck. A good variety of cars and people but everyone seemed to have fun bul shitting together. I did think it was funny that Sean who runs the site got lost 3 timesand Ben's car wouldn't start...so cheers to the motorgen guys haha. In all seriousness though it was a kick ass cruise next time I'm bringing my car taillight working or not and another cruise is definitely in order for the near future. PS keep it at sonics, in n out down the street is a bust and was a street racing meet up for a long time.

Brian
Old 10-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #102
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
hey if some could answer this question it would be amazing.....so who was the blond girl with the grey rx-8?

also nice meet guys wish i could have gone on the full cruise with you guys instead i ended up taking my friend home, and then join a few female friends at a gay club which i gotta say is quite an experience.....im trying to sort all of my thoughts together on that place......but the one for sure upside is that the bartender knew how to mix a mean drink :-).

also for those of you that thought u may have notice i didnt go from forth gear to 5th while gunning it and then accidently shift back into 4th after letting off the gas mistaking it for a 6th gear that i never had in my car?

also at least you guys now know im a real person bwahahah

Yeah she was hot, I noticed her too. I love it when hot girls drive fast cars, as long as it's not my car.

Did anyone else notice that Evos burning E85 smells like cannabis... yeah, that must have been it.

On the 91 trying to catch up I stuck my hand out and felt the t-top, I felt condensation starting to form, so I said f*ck it. Don't want to risk absorbing water and subsequent paint adhesion. I should have just taken the SRT4, oh well.

Ben, PM me your address and I'll mail you the tape of you guys leaving. I couldn't get in very close because the camera had some difficulty focusing at night, but I did get everyone leaving so it might be worth editing.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #103
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn8711 View Post
... I did think it was funny that Sean who runs the site got lost 3 timesand Ben's car wouldn't start...so cheers to the motorgen guys haha. . .
My battery died because I left my lights on waiting for Sean to catch up while we were pulled over. It started fine . . . once I made my brother push it.

Cornfed. Does your Evo smell like that all the time. Seems like it's running awefully rich. When you went by it was like somebody dumped a bottle of denatured alcohol on my head.

I don't know who was running the Jammer, but it was lighing up my V1 one an aweful lot lost night.

For you freeway runners, I was trying to get video. We'll see how it turns out. We'll be going to California Speedway on November 1. Hope to see some of you guys out there. I'd like to run against Marco (Viper) and Steve (E85 Evo) if it works out.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #104
Super Moderator

Marco, I didn't get to meet him. Is he on here? That was one of the sexiest Vipers I've seen. Black on black on black on black, yummy. I still like the 1st gens better than the current models.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #105

That meet/cruz was a blast, deff glad we made the trip up and would do it again in a heart beat.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #106
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Marco, I didn't get to meet him. Is he on here? That was one of the sexiest Vipers I've seen. Black on black on black on black, yummy. I still like the 1st gens better than the current models.
I don't think he's on here yet. That's the one though. It's baaaadddd looking.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
My battery died because I left my lights on waiting for Sean to catch up while we were pulled over. It started fine . . . once I made my brother push it.

Cornfed. Does your Evo smell like that all the time. Seems like it's running awefully rich. When you went by it was like somebody dumped a bottle of denatured alcohol on my head.

I don't know who was running the Jammer, but it was lighing up my V1 one an aweful lot lost night.

For you freeway runners, I was trying to get video. We'll see how it turns out. We'll be going to California Speedway on November 1. Hope to see some of you guys out there. I'd like to run against Marco (Viper) and Steve (E85 Evo) if it works out.

enkie - dude i swear i was smelling pot someone there was smoking i swear it might have been those guys in the corolla next to you....or your car idk bwahahah!

vettezuki- lol ya my car always smells like that you should see some of the looks i get at fast food places there like whats that smell lol!!

also im not running rich at all...actually im now maxing out my current fuel set up 94lb injectures and a similarly flowing fuel pump which is making me run really lean im at 12.9-13.1 air/fuel ratio at WOT also my idle/cruise im at 20.1 afr which is WAY lean....if i go any leaner on either one i stop making power and start lossing it badly.

anywho now to the really important question who was that blonde gurl in the rx-8 omg we need to hang out more!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #108

Awesome event everybody !!!(OK!, Burned more than my 9.5 gallon est. 13 total) Was makin' fun of the guys that missed the exit until I made a wrong turn and humbled myself. Fell a little behind coming back up 15fwy too. My old school muscle gets a little twitchy at 120 . Great turn out at Sonic.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:20 PM   #109

Smelled like weed to me. And I take it you guys mean the blonde that was wearing only half a top, starting at the bottom?
Old 10-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Wells View Post
Smelled like weed to me. And I take it you guys mean the blonde that was wearing only half a top, starting at the bottom?
idk i actually was starring at her face she was mad cute lol! im so sprung :-(