Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: What do you MotorGen guys think about the VM boys ?
Super Guys 19 82.61%
Take em or Leave em 3 13.04%
Go back to Vettmod 0 0%
Internet Stalkers 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2009, 07:57 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
PM me. Rodger may not know.
Roger that....oops...I mean 10-4

Old 01-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote ?
Do the real members "not" think these guys are so wonderful,if they "did" the Super guys should have a ton of votes ?
Could be the members are just "tired" of the shit and don't care to participate and I can understand that. That is the very reason these guys aren't welcomed at CF anymore.The majority of the members just got tired of their constant disruption.
My real reason for being here is to expose these guys and to try and share with you what they did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC.
Not on crossedflags.com ???????????????????????????

Ask 98BlackMagic, I know that Dude!!!:ro lling:
is solas na bhfliaitheas tareis antsail seo agat

Old 01-06-2009, 08:54 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Turd View Post
Not on crossedflags.com ???????????????????????????

Ask 98BlackMagic, I know that Dude!!!:ro lling:
OK That went over my head.
Are you talking about this guy ? http://www.sledfreak.com/forum/member.php?u=2386

CF = Corvette Forum......DC = Digital Corvette

Old 01-06-2009, 10:03 AM   #24

Quote:
OK we know the 10 votes for the "Super guys" are all from the VM boys so when are the real Motorgen members going to vote ?

My real reason for being here is to expose these guys and to try and share with you what they did at 2 other sites.If you don't believe me go ask the administrators at CF and DC.
Make that 11 for the "Super guys" .This is the first time I posted on any of the forums about this.

My real reason for being here is to expose these "Super guys" for what they really are.......Good & Honest People. What they did on the other sites was give accurate info and help other members like myself.If they weren't sure of something...they would admit it. Not like DB who would make $hit up just to post.

Now lets expose your boy DB. I have read his posts in the past and granted he helped members.But when he posts un accurate info and is told about it he goes on the defensive instead of fixing it or has the administrators remove it all together which was the case when I called him on some un accurate info a while back.

Now lets expose your boy DB on Reds Vortec heads,DB first said he dropped them,than the machine shop lost them in the mail,His dog ate them etc....etc

Now lets expose your boy DB on Reds refund for the heads, He got the money out of his MM but his heater went bad and used the money to fix it.

Here's a News flash...That wasn't his money...It Was Reds.

On a closing note...I had figured DB as a Mr. Know It All type...all the "Super guys" did was show DB as the Scammer he is, and thanks to them I will Never buy anything from DB.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:58 AM   #25
Super Moderator

Quote:
I guess there are no rules about altering someones quotes ? That opens up a whole new ball game. This should be fun. Now let me go back and find some of enkievettes quotes.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:14 AM   #26
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani View Post
Make that 11 for the "Super guys" .This is the first time I posted on any of the forums about this.

My real reason for being here is to expose these "Super guys" for what they really are.......Good & Honest People. What they did on the other sites was give accurate info and help other members like myself.If they weren't sure of something...they would admit it. Not like DB who would make $hit up just to post.

Now lets expose your boy DB. I have read his posts in the past and granted he helped members.But when he posts un accurate info and is told about it he goes on the defensive instead of fixing it or has the administrators remove it all together which was the case when I called him on some un accurate info a while back.

Now lets expose your boy DB on Reds Vortec heads,DB first said he dropped them,than the machine shop lost them in the mail,His dog ate them etc....etc

Now lets expose your boy DB on Reds refund for the heads, He got the money out of his MM but his heater went bad and used the money to fix it.

Here's a News flash...That wasn't his money...It Was Reds.

On a closing note...I had figured DB as a Mr. Know It All type...all the "Super guys" did was show DB as the Scammer he is, and thanks to them I will Never buy anything from DB.

Hey, Doug good to see you here.
Hey, try to make the MotorGen cruise Sat if you can. We're going to Whittier (when I grew up in the 60's).

These guys are a blast.:bigthumbsup
2016 Nissan Altma

Old 01-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #27

Quote:
OK That went over my head.
Are you talking about this guy ? http://www.sledfreak.com/forum/member.php?u=2386

CF = Corvette Forum......DC = Digital Corvette

now I am living in a state of Confusion

I am talking about this guy

Y2k Chrome Repo's with tires for sale - Corvette Forum
Default Re: Y2k Chrome Repo's with tires for sale (98BlackMagic) ... Intros, In Memoriam, In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters ...
forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted/561184-y2k-chrome-repos-with-tires-for-sale.html - 163k

Maybe he has changed his name
is solas na bhfliaitheas tareis antsail seo agat

Old 01-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post

Old 01-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #29
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
2016 Nissan Altma

Old 01-12-2009, 06:49 AM   #30

WTF...if I knew a few boxes of popcorn would shut him up, I would have posted them earlier.