Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-02-2007, 11:30 AM   #1
Super Moderator

Default Attn: Mods

You had better get some rotors in the background to accompany those pistons and rods, that's not very PC.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette
You had better get some rotors in the background to accompany those pistons and rods, that's not very PC.
UI is currently under heavy revision/rethink. More to come soon

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki
UI is currently under heavy revision/rethink. More to come soon
Hahaha, I was just joking. The only good RX7s are LSX RX7s anyways. Juuust kidding.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:24 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Hahaha, I was just joking. The only good RX7s are LSX RX7s anyways. Juuust kidding.

Oh hell, I thought you meant brake rotors, not rotary engines Nevertheless, we are redesigning a bit.

And the turbo 3 rotor JDM RX-7 was pretty swinging. , though big engine little car combos are always a hoot. Did you see the LS7 stuffed in a Solstice . . . yikes.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #5
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki
Oh hell, I thought you meant brake rotors, not rotary engines Nevertheless, we are redesigning a bit.

And the turbo 3 rotor JDM RX-7 was pretty swinging. , though big engine little car combos are always a hoot. Did you see the LS7 stuffed in a Solstice . . . yikes.
Yeah, that's why I said that it wasn't very PC. You're not being fair to the rotary crowd.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:27 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Yeah, that's why I said that it wasn't very PC. You're not being fair to the rotary crowd.
"Fair" is a 4 letter f word.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #7
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post

That Vette in the Avatar looks familar. Wasn't that on a Dyno just last weekend?
Old 03-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn64vette View Post
That Vette in the Avatar looks familar. Wasn't that on a Dyno just last weekend?
By golly it twas. It's been slightly modified since that pic was taken.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)