Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-19-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
Neanderthal

Default Thunderbird hits Accura TL

Yep, some asshole pulls in front of me in a parking and I hit him at 15 mph. He all real sorry and all saying it was his fault over and over again. His left front fender is crushed. The T-bird looks like it bumped into something. Very minor damage to front of Bird. Bezels not even bent bad. Just moved my fender back a 1/4 inch and moved the bumper over 1/2 inch.
His Accura looks like it was hit by a train. This sucks. The body on the T-bird was almost perfect till now.

I just have minimum liability coverage. I hate this shit. The guy has Farmers Ins and I have State Farm.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 05-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Yep, some asshole pulls in front of me in a parking and I hit him at 15 mph. He all real sorry and all saying it was his fault over and over again. His left front fender is crushed. The T-bird looks like it bumped into something. Very minor damage to front of Bird. Bezels not even bent bad. Just moved my fender back a 1/4 inch and moved the bumper over 1/2 inch.
His Accura looks like it was hit by a train. This sucks. The body on the T-bird was almost perfect till now.

I just have minimum liability coverage. I hate this shit. The guy has Farmers Ins and I have State Farm.
I'm sure my wife will chime in, but if he's at fault I would think his insurance should pay to get your car fixed
Old 05-19-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I'm sure my wife will chime in, but if he's at fault I would think his insurance should pay to get your car fixed

Just got done with talking to my Insurance Co. They were very pleasant.

Love to hear what Alexis has to say on this.

The guy was real nervous. He let slip this is his second left front fender he had to replace.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 05-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Sorry, I’m Here Are Work So Please Excuse My All Caps…i Have To Look Like I’m Working And This Is How We Put In Notes...in All Caps.

Lets First Start Off With How The Accident Happened.

So You Were In A Parking Lot Correct?

Were You In A Parking Aisle?
Were You Pulling Out Of A Parking Space?
Where Exactly Where You In The Parking Lot?
Was It A Main, Parking Aisle (one With A Lot Of Traffic) Or Was It A Minor Parking Aisle?

Where Did The Other Vehicle Come From? Left Or Right? Did He Have A Stop Sign? Did You Have A Stop Sign?

In My Experience Of Parking Lots, It’s Best If You Draw A Diagram And Submit It To Your Insurnce Company So They Will Have A Copy Of Your Version. It’s Very Hard For Us To Pull Up Any “google.com” Maps As They Can’t Zoom In Close Enough Or Get A Good Street View (an Option Google.com)

What You Might Also Want To Do Is Go Take Pictures Of The Intersection And Also Submit Those To Your Insurance Company. The Quicker The Better, That Way They Can Fight For Your Side.

If You’re Able To Upload A Diagram As To How It Happened Or Maybe Even Fax It Over To Me At (714) 255-5033 Attn: Alexis Plunkett, And I Will Be Able To Further Assist You.

Lets First Start With How It Happened And Then From Here.

Ps - State Farm = Good
Farmers = Pos! Hate Them Suckers...they Deny Everything, Including Our Claim With The Cobra That We Won In Court. If They Deny, But Your Insurnace Company Feels That You Are "not" At Fault, Unfortunately, You Will Have To Take The Acura To Court If You Want To Get Your Money Or Car Fixed B/c State Farm Will Not Pay Anything Out On Your Car (i'm Assuming You Have Liab Only On The Thunderbird). Long Story, I Can Explain Later.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Sorry, I’m Here Are Work So Please Excuse My All Caps…i Have To Look Like I’m Working And This Is How We Put In Notes...in All Caps.

Lets First Start Off With How The Accident Happened.

So You Were In A Parking Lot Correct?

Were You In A Parking Aisle?
Were You Pulling Out Of A Parking Space?
Where Exactly Where You In The Parking Lot?
Was It A Main, Parking Aisle (one With A Lot Of Traffic) Or Was It A Minor Parking Aisle?

Where Did The Other Vehicle Come From? Left Or Right? Did He Have A Stop Sign? Did You Have A Stop Sign?

In My Experience Of Parking Lots, It’s Best If You Draw A Diagram And Submit It To Your Insurnce Company So They Will Have A Copy Of Your Version. It’s Very Hard For Us To Pull Up Any “google.com” Maps As They Can’t Zoom In Close Enough Or Get A Good Street View (an Option Google.com)

What You Might Also Want To Do Is Go Take Pictures Of The Intersection And Also Submit Those To Your Insurance Company. The Quicker The Better, That Way They Can Fight For Your Side.

If You’re Able To Upload A Diagram As To How It Happened Or Maybe Even Fax It Over To Me At (714) 255-5033 Attn: Alexis Plunkett, And I Will Be Able To Further Assist You.

Lets First Start With How It Happened And Then From Here.

Ps - State Farm = Good
Farmers = Pos! Hate Them Suckers...they Deny Everything, Including Our Claim With The Cobra That We Won In Court. If They Deny, But Your Insurnace Company Feels That You Are "not" At Fault, Unfortunately, You Will Have To Take The Acura To Court If You Want To Get Your Money Or Car Fixed B/c State Farm Will Not Pay Anything Out On Your Car (i'm Assuming You Have Liab Only On The Thunderbird). Long Story, I Can Explain Later.
Alexis:
Info sent. Thanks for looking at this.

Glenn
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 05-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #6

No problem. I'll go check the fax.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:20 AM   #7

I got your fax...

What are the major x streets? I want to see how close I can pull in a map.

Did you or the other vehicle have a stop sign?

It appears you were in a main aisle way in the parking lot, is this correct? 1 lane in each direction?

Looks like claimant (other party is at fault).

PS - GOOD MAP! I have seen some pretty F-D up maps. I can actually make out what you mean. :P
Old 05-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #8
Neanderthal

Quote:
I got your fax...

What are the major x streets? I want to see how close I can pull in a map.

Did you or the other vehicle have a stop sign?

It appears you were in a main aisle way in the parking lot, is this correct? 1 lane in each direction?

Looks like claimant (other party is at fault).

PS - GOOD MAP! I have seen some pretty F-D up maps. I can actually make out what you mean. :P
The stopping Center is on the North West corner of Yorktown and Gothard.

Correction on map. I was heading to the Goldenwest exit not Gothard. My Bad!

Yes, the main drive thru of the Shopping center--two lanes one for each direction.

What he came out of was between two islands. Don't know if he had a stop sign or not. He was stopped then just turned out in front of me.

Thanks Alexis.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 05-19-2009, 12:11 PM   #9

Ug I can't attach the print screen. Were you exiting the parking lot towards a baseball field? I think I found the location but like I said, google.com only can show me so many "street views."

If everything you've told me is correction, the other party is 100% liable for failure to yield. Now lets just see what Farmers has to say.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
Neanderthal

Quote:
Ug I can't attach the print screen. Were you exiting the parking lot towards a baseball field? I think I found the location but like I said, google.com only can show me so many "street views."

If everything you've told me is correction, the other party is 100% liable for failure to yield. Now lets just see what Farmers has to say.
The baseball field is about a mile north of the Shopping Center. Goldenwest is on the West side of the Ball field.

Everything is as I told you. What gets me is, he looked right at me and made eye contact. Then he just pulled out in front of me.

I talked to State Farm's claim people. They have already sent the guy a letter. If he tells the truth then everything will be fine. If he lies, I have his address off his DL.

I almost beat this guy to...... well you know. It took everything I could do not to hurt him. He kept saying it was his fault over and over again and how sorry he was. That probably kept him in one piece.

Thank you for helping me out here. Sean is lucky guy!

Glenn
2016 Nissan Altma