Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #21
Super Moderator

Btw, I'm not insinuating that I'm smart... Although that may be true, I have my ridiculously perfect features and sculpted ass going for me. That and my humble modesty.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #22
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Btw, I'm not insinuating that I'm smart... Although that may be true, I have my ridiculously perfect features and sculpted ass going for me. That and my humble modesty.
That's funny, I always thought of you as a knuckle-dragging mouth-breather . . in a nice sort of way.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #23
FWD = FAIL

Sweet you survived lets go get you a new bmw lol . But really company's do try to keep smart people so you where safe.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #24

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Thank you guys again for your kind words and thoughts. My lucky stars were looking out for Sean and I today. We were told that this should be enough to keep us level and no talks about more layoffs are in order.

Yes a backup plan is something I do need to give more thought to. I have thought about it but never thought I would actually have to seriously use.

I'm finally starting to relax a little bit but tomorrow we'll be picking up some MAJOR work and files.

Just very thankful tonight. I don't wish this upon ANYONE. It's horrible the way they did it but I know why they did.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #25
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
. . .

Yes a backup plan is something I do need to give more thought to. I have thought about it but never thought I would actually have to seriously use.

. . .
The best backup plan is one you never have to use. But you'll be way more calm if you have one and things go badly. Same for disaster preparation (earthquake, etc.). Having at least some idea of what you would do chills you out, which is as important as anything else.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-10-2009, 09:07 AM   #26
Neanderthal

Quote:

So you think you're.................that...............you are.................

Atually you are one of the smarter ones. Well, compared to my customers anyway.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 03-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #27
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You know what I mean. Hell, I'll go further. If you want to be truly happy, seek to enjoy material things, but never derive meaning or be a slave to desire for material things. In conclusion, you should cut the fingernails in your heart.
Yes, I did understand what you mean. I found that owning your own business is great-- if you don't mind the brain damage that goes with it.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 03-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #28
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Thank you guys again for your kind words and thoughts. My lucky stars were looking out for Sean and I today. We were told that this should be enough to keep us level and no talks about more layoffs are in order.

I'm finally starting to relax a little bit but tomorrow we'll be picking up some MAJOR work and files.

Just very thankful tonight. I don't wish this upon ANYONE. It's horrible the way they did it but I know why they did.

You should look at a higher salary job anyways. Soon you'll need to support Sean so that he can stay home, clean the house and raise the kids.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #29

Quote:
You should look at a higher salary job anyways. Soon you'll need to support Sean so that he can stay home, clean the house and raise the kids.
Raise the kids? He's still a kid himself
Old 03-11-2009, 01:08 AM   #30
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
SexyLexy as SeanPlunk's Sugar Moma? I think Sean would make a fine and caring father . . . but the idea of his cooking scares me. Better teach him Lex.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)