Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #1

Default got hit last night !!!!!!

some son of a bitch hit my car at the local car meet over here!!!

it was a blue ass evo too and he got wat he deserved his car looked like it hit a pole doing 50mph and my car just has a dented fender, a crub rashed rim and my allignment is slightly off now :-(!!!

as for the dumb ass his whole fromt bumber is caved in both his fenders are fucked up, his headlight is crashed, his intercooler is smashed into his a/c core and radiator core, his front support beam is bent in, and his radiator fan is hitting hit intake and intercooler piping, and his shiny new carbon fiber lip is gone!!!

bwahahahahahahahah fuck that guy i had to haggle with him to get his insurence info god damn!!!!!

i just needed to vent a lil
Old 10-04-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post

it was a blue ass evo too and he got wat he deserved his car looked like it hit a pole doing 50mph and my car just has a dented fender, a crub rashed rim and my allignment is slightly off now :-(!!!

as for the dumb ass his whole fromt bumber is caved in both his fenders are fucked up, his headlight is crashed, his intercooler is smashed into his a/c core and radiator core, his front support beam is bent in, and his radiator fan is hitting hit intake and intercooler piping, and his shiny new carbon fiber lip is gone!!!

bwahahahahahahahah fuck that guy i had to haggle with him to get his insurence info god damn!!!!!

What an ass bag. Do you have any pictures of the damage yet?
Old 10-04-2008, 12:02 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Quote:

Sorry man, that blows. Did you get a police report?
Old 10-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:

How did he manage to do that? Just dicking around in the parking lot or something?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #5

ill post pics when i get back home i gots a party to attend with a ladie friend lol!!! but he was dicking around the parking lot !!!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
Internet Tough Guy

You got to come up on the details on how this happened. How did he lose control of his car. I can't beleive that he even concidered not giving you his insurance informaiton. I would have asked him once, then called the cops, then commenced to cave his face in like the front of his car. Were you in your car? At least you're ok.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #7
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
You got to come up on the details on how this happened. How did he lose control of his car. I can't beleive that he even concidered not giving you his insurance informaiton. I would have asked him once, then called the cops, then commenced to cave his face in like the front of his car. Were you in your car? At least you're ok.
Always get a police report. Always. Always. The driver at fault will almost always deny fault after the accident, you need to get a police report, on the scene. Don't even move your car. Don't let them move their car, I don't care if he's in your Evo club. Always get a police report.

Getting a police report has nothing to do with the insurance company. If they want to pay you directly and not report it to the insurance company, that's fine, but you still get a police report.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Always get a police report. Always. Always. The driver at fault will almost always deny fault after the accident, you need to get a police report, on the scene. Don't even move your car. Don't let them move their car, I don't care if he's in your Evo club. Always get a police report.

Getting a police report has nothing to do with the insurance company. If they want to pay you directly and not report it to the insurance company, that's fine, but you still get a police report.
Sadly, depending on where the location is, the police won't always take a report. I'll give details later about an experience I had.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #9
A Motorgen O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Sadly, depending on where the location is, the police won't always take a report. I'll give details later about an experience I had.
Yeah. This one time... this hooker stole my money and they wouldn't do anything about it. I was really pissed. Blue balls sucks...
Old 10-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #10
Internet Tough Guy

I've been in accidents (minor) where I called it in and when I told them that there were no injuries the said an officer was not going to arrive!