Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #31

After what Akerson said in his interview I will never buy another GM vehicle again. Just the idea of a car manufacturer's CEO saying that raising the gas prices to force us to buy more economical verhicles is ridiculous. MAKE BETTER CARS AN I'LL BUY THEM! Ford, BMW, or Audi are getting my money from now on.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #32
pain's fun, hit me again

I'm going to use some scewed reasoning saying that since the vette is a 99 its been grandfathered in, and I'll be paying considerably less than what gm got for it. definitely won't buy any other gm car.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #33

Well I'll use that skewed reasoning if I ever come across a Buick Regal GNX

Old 06-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #34
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
After what Akerson said in his interview I will never buy another GM vehicle again. Just the idea of a car manufacturer's CEO saying that raising the gas prices to force us to buy more economical verhicles is ridiculous. MAKE BETTER CARS AN I'LL BUY THEM! Ford, BMW, or Audi are getting my money from now on.

I'm even considering dumping my old Vette and Sierra just as a matter of principle. I want nothing to do with GM at any level. It's sad because the engineers are doing good work, but their management is in bed with the devil and I'm just not going to participate.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post

I'm even considering dumping my old Vette and Sierra just as a matter of principle. I want nothing to do with GM at any level. It's sad because the engineers are doing good work, but their management is in bed with the devil and I'm just not going to participate.
Yea, I just put my Cobalt up on Craigslist today. If anyone wants a fully bolted E85 tuned 410 wheel torque beast let me know... I'm looking for a fox body after I sell mine. I'll be following shaolin's threads and everyone else's to learn what I can about them so I can build a badass one of my own.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:07 PM   #36
pain's fun, hit me again

Of course I'll be glad to help, I have a build thread on stangnet for my other car, on a partially related note I got this...

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #37

Is that for the diesel?

Old 06-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #38
pain's fun, hit me again

A supercharger for a 6.4? Ney ney, the stock turbos are good for 650/1500. This is for the car in mention of the thread

Stopping the world!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #39

Oh shit... I didn't even pay attention to the mounting plate behind it lolol that compresso housing looks like the one on my turbo I had on the 6.5 for a while. How much is that gonna flow PSI wise?

Old 06-09-2011, 10:50 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Yea, I just put my Cobalt up on Craigslist today. If anyone wants a fully bolted E85 tuned 410 wheel torque beast let me know... I'm looking for a fox body after I sell mine. I'll be following shaolin's threads and everyone else's to learn what I can about them so I can build a badass one of my own.
want to trade? Hahaha. Btw nice fox bodies. Can't wait to see them finished.

Eibach Pro Kit, AEM CAI, Midevil TIP, Custom CBE, Custom Midpipe with E-cutout, Corksport DP, PTP Fuel Pump Internals, Cobb AP, HKS v2 bov, JBR SSP, step 1 colder denso plugs, tune on 18psi....301whp 338 wtq.
Rebuilt Engine, Pauter rods, CP pistions with .020 overbore, ARP main and head studs, Cosmetic Headgasket, SD/cpe injector seals, ACT 6 puck sprung Clutch and lightweight flywheel, FMIC, RMM, Tranny Mount, gound wireing kit. soon to come - koni yellows, retune....