Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #1

Default N8Dogg98 is here

I'm also an import from another chitty site. Name's Nate, I'm from Minneapolis, I have 2 kids, and I enjoy long walks on the beach... err... I mean

Here's some pics and a list of mods:

Engine
MHS/Bullitt Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams
TFS Cam Gears, Crank Gears, Cam Guides, and Tensioners
FRPP PI Lower Intake Manifold
Professional Products Upper Intake Plenum
180* t-stat
MAC UDP's
MAC CAI

Drivetrain
RAM HDX Clutch
Steeda Clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
FRPP Aluminum D/S
FRPP 3.73 Gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

Exhaust
MAC O/R h-pipe
MAC Flowpath cat-back

Suspension
FRPP UCA's
MM LCA's
MM FLSFC's
Tokiko HP Shocks/Struts
Steeda STB
Eibach Pro-kit

Brakes
PowerSlot Rotors
Hawk HPS Pads
Front Mach 1/Bullitt Running Pony Brake Upgrade (red calipers)
Painted rear calipers red to match

Interior/Audio
White face gauges
Pony Floor Mats
Black Cue Ball Shifter
FR500 Steering Wheel
Bullitt Pedals
MGW Aluminum turn signal, e-brake handle, and tilt steering knob
MTX class d-amp
MTX Thunderform w/ 10" sub

Wheels/Tires
18x9 and 18x10 Silver FR500 wheels
245 40 18 Nexen Tires in Front (chitty tires... came w/ the wheels)
285 35 18 Sumitomo HTRZ Tires in Rear (chitty tires.... were cheap )
Stock 17x8 wheels have 245 45 17 Nitto NT555's for auto-xing

Plans
I plan on building a high compression aluminum 4.6 w/ ported PI heads, notched pistons, and stage 3-4 cam in the next couple of years. Looking for >320 RWHP, >300 RWTQ, and 7,000 RPM's. When the engine is built I'll also be adding LT's and a tubular k-member w/ a coil over conversion at all 4 corners, PHB, and TA.

Hopefully I'll get started on the engine next summer... mods have been put on hold for the past couple years on account of having 2 kids, recently moving into a new house, and lots of medical bills

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Charger R/T - Wife's DD
Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

bout fuckin time
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #3

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

Old 11-28-2011, 09:39 AM   #4

Welcome bish

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
Fast & Filthy

Welcome.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:03 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Welcome aboard.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #7

Btw, quit whining about your paint. Either you've doctored your photos or it does not need a new paint job as it is gorgeous. One of my favorite sn95 gt's.

That is all.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #8

Thanks homey... I did a nice detail on her last spring when those pics were taken. I got out all of the swirls and spiderwebs, but I had to be real careful on teh pass side. The damn car has CC failure starting there... looks like small pieces of microfiber lint are scattered along the side, but they don't wipe off and can't be polished out. Eventually the shit will start peeling off...

Basically I'm torn between selling it so I don't have to go through the headache of repainting it, or keeping it knowing that it constantly needs a good layer of protection via a good paint sealer and that I'll eventually have to paint it.

Appreciate the kind words though, I do love my car despite it's many shortcomings (mainly the chitty modular engine).

Old 11-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #9
pain's fun, hit me again

If its just clear damage you can scuff the area and recoat with clear, no need to repaint the whole car, we did it on the 87 since the special paint my cars was painted with is unmatchable and we ran out, so we scuffed the rear bumper extensions and gave them another coat of clear. Turned out great
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 11-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #10

The other issue is my drivers side door was repainted at one time and so was the hood. The painter didn't do a nice job matching the factory black and while the hood and door look like a very nice deep black, the factory Ford black color has faded somewhat and almost looks like a very dark gray next to the more recently painted hood and door.

There is also a very mild bubbling of paint about 1cm in diameter d/t rust along the drivers side rear wheel well. So rather than spend money on applying more clear, I'll probably wait to have the entire car painted one day.

I've never done body work and have some dents/issues with the daily that I'd like to try and correct. If it goes well, I may try and attempt the body work on the Mustang myself. If I had it prepped and ready to go for paint it would certainly save me a lot of money and it would be reassuring knowing that I did the work and did it right... I'm very particular