Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-21-2010, 01:29 AM   #101
I, Vettezuki

Beginning to process video and pics. I was solo today so I passed the camera to Chuck who was riding along with Leedom. I'm about to find out if he he managed to push record . . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-21-2010, 02:51 AM   #102
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

I did just don't know if it is any good. Hopefully you can get a solid 3 min video out of the 40 or so I took.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:48 AM   #103

Great run and had a great time. Thanks everyone.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 02-21-2010, 10:19 AM   #104
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadWS6 View Post
this was my first time out and it was very fun, good amount of cars and it was nice meeting everyone i will definitely be at the next one, cant wait to see the pics and videos.
It was nice to meet you - you have a clean WS6! Are you doing LA Invasion this year?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #105
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett4five View Post
it was cool even tho i was the only trailblazer there maybe we could do one at sonic one day or sumtin else i here there is a big meet in irvine on march 7 or 20th if u know anything let me know
It was nice to finally meet you too - very clean trailblazer SS

We used to do Sonics, but they started calling the cops for no particular reason. We're probably going to set up a monthly meet again at Fuddruckers or maybe Portillos.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #106

I had a blast yesterday. It was really cool meeting some new poeple and seeind so many different rides. The mexican food was really good too. Looking forward to the next one.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #107

where are the pics and videos!?
yesterday was the best day for that cruise. the overcast weather was perfect. kinda had two groups going at first evo's, subarus and the neons in front. everyone else in back lol. cant wait for the next one!
Old 02-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #108
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb818 View Post
yesterday was the best day for that cruise. the overcast weather was perfect. kinda had two groups going at first evo's, subarus and the neons in front. everyone else in back lol. cant wait for the next one!
I know, we got really lucky. The road was clear, no cop trouble and a great group of cars. I think that was our best one yet
Old 02-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #109
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb818 View Post

Probably later tonight.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Probably later tonight.
okay good. haha

im already excited for the next time. probably wont be as exciting as all those turns. everyone made it down safe i hope. all i heard was tires screaming (including mine)