Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #1

Default Good injectors

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a good set on Injectors that's not gonna cost me an arm and a leg. I checked over on RC engineering in Torrance, and it's a bit pricey but i hear they have a really good rep and injectors. I think they're asking $88 per injector, but that's a bit more than I'd like to spend. But i will if i have to. Unless anyone has any other suggestions? They're for my 1984 Ford mustang SVO. So they gotta be low Impedence, 30lb injectors or i think equivalent to 300cc? Any suggestions appreciated. Just not sure which ones are worth getting. I'm only running 16 lbs of boost on a mostly stock car.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

30lb injectors go for about $100 a set of 8, thats how much i grabbed mine fore, ive seen about 4 sets in the past month for similar prices
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:39 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
30lb injectors go for about $100 a set of 8, thats how much i grabbed mine fore, ive seen about 4 sets in the past month for similar prices
Are these injectors on craigslist or new? I'm really looking to buy new ones. I've bought a few different sets of injectors and they always seem to burn out on me when i get em used because the seller can always say, "There's only 20,000 miles on em!" When they could all be s**t, and there's no full proof way to know unless you take them somewhere to get them flow tested
Old 09-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
pain's fun, hit me again

I never buy new, oem injectors rarely go out, corral and craigslist are great, buy a set of 8 and sell 4 of them on the svo forums
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Another option is to have your injectors rebuilt and flow matched (including compensated if you have the problem we do on LS motors). Ask for John at Injectors Plus. I and several others here have used them and they're great.

Transparency: He's a sponsor.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
Super Moderator

Injectorsss Plusssssss
Old 09-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Hey guys, thanks for the link.

Give me a call, let me know what you're trying to accomplish, we have a lot of happy customers and sell a quality product.

Now to your specific injectors, those SVO injectors are nearly impossible to find. The best we can offer is to rebuild the ones you have.

I just got a set in, I have to call the customer we can't fill it because they just aren't available.

Send them in, we'll test and rebuld them for $25. Our rebuilds are guaranteed for life, we use quality parts, and do the most professional job in the market. I'm not saying we do the best job, I am saying no one does better.

The biggest problems with those specific injectors is that the cases leak, as long as the cases don't leak, we can rebuld them. You'll know as soon as you see them.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:16 PM   #8
pain's fun, hit me again

The testing, does that include a flow test? If so I may drop my accel 44lbers off for piece of mind

Stopping the world!