Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #1

Default 1959 Ford F100

Well guys after much deliberation, I am going to sell my old truck. I really don't want to as this will be the second time I am selling a classic truck because of life coming at me. I am having a kid this August and the truck is going to go to pay for all the baby stuff and hospital copays and such, or at least some of it. I am trying to get $5000 for it but since motorgen guys gotta stick together I'll sell it for $4500 to you. That is the lowest I'll be able to go. I have info about it here... http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3038045375.html

Honestly I just want to make sure it goes to a good home. I was going to restore it and was getting some pieces together for it but se la vie, unexpected things come up. Could be worse, I could be dying right now or in serious legal trouble, a kid is a good thing. But I sold my 1955 Chevy 3100 a few years back that I regret everyday and I know I will regret this one too.

youtubes of the truck:
Walk around:

Drive:

If you have any questions let me know. Also I'll deliver it to you in LA, Orange, or San Diego county for free as long as I can get there on a tank of gas haha. I use it everyday and it's reliable enough to drive pretty much anywhere, although its not a speed demon. Hell with the straight 6 it even gets decent fuel economy at like 14 city and about 18 highway.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

I removed your link as its the one to MANAGE your posting, dont need to have that out in the world. Go ahead and fix with the appropriate link
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 05-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I removed your link as its the one to MANAGE your posting, dont need to have that out in the world. Go ahead and fix with the appropriate link
Sorry, lol I am a dumbass with computers sometimes. Should be fixed now

Old 06-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #4

Bump,

It's still for sale, My girlfriend is bugging the hell out of me to sell it. Any takers? $4,000