Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #1

Default I can't add a vehicle to my garage.

I'm able to put in the name of the car, but as soon as I try to go on, I'm sent to a page that's completely blank except for the word "here" in the top left corner. If I go back to my garage, the car is there, but when I try to edit it the same result occurs. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 04-08-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithc View Post
I'm able to put in the name of the car, but as soon as I try to go on, I'm sent to a page that's completely blank except for the word "here" in the top left corner. If I go back to my garage, the car is there, but when I try to edit it the same result occurs. Am I doing something wrong?
Nope. Problem confirmed.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #3
Godzilla, King of Monsters

It's fixed. Go ahead and add the vehicle to your garage, it shouldn't give you any problems.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #4

Worked just fine, thanks.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:12 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to Bigdeezs

I'm having trouble adding a vehicle now. When I attempt to add one after putting in my vehicle info it acts like it will work but after clicking submit or add it just starts the process over again with blank fields. I followed the sticky instructions and have tried quite a few times...am I doing something wrong?
Old 05-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdeezs View Post
I'm having trouble adding a vehicle now. When I attempt to add one after putting in my vehicle info it acts like it will work but after clicking submit or add it just starts the process over again with blank fields. I followed the sticky instructions and have tried quite a few times...am I doing something wrong?
Probably not. I'll check. We're doing a lot of work right now, so things are not in a an ideal state

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Screwiness confirmed. . .

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to Bigdeezs

I tried to add a vehicle a couple weeks ago when I registered but it was doing the same thing...I figured its cuz I was new or sumthin...but its still doing it. And I followed the add a vehicle instructions exactly...still no dice. It looks like recently registered others have had the same problem cuz I dont see any cars in their garages either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Screwiness confirmed. . .
ahhh wonderful...I'm not crazy