Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk
Default Motorgen Meet and Canyon Cruise December 13, 2008!!!

This is the monthly Motorgen Meet. After the drama of last month, we've decided to relocate to a restaurant that actually wants us there We are meeting at Nick's Burger in Fullerton CA. It is off the 91 Fwy and Brookhurst. The major cross streets are Brookhurst and Orangethorpe. It is about a half mile off the freeway. There is a very large lot direcly across the street that could support hundreds of cars, so that shouldn't be a problem. We are planning to meet at 7:30 p.m. The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

After we all get some grub, we are planning to caravan out in a cruise. The cruise will go through Carbon Canyon, down to 71 Fwy, and eventually out to the Mission Inn in Riverside. Here is a map of the entire cruise. The Mission Inn is a historical monument and they go all out with Christmas Decorations and all kinds of stuff. It will be a perfect place to hang out after the cruise before everyone heads home. Here is an article on the Mission Inn so everybody knows what it is.

The exact plan is to leave Nick's at about 9:30 p.m. We will hand out copies of directions before we leave (we'll bring plenty this time). From there we will head towards Carbon Canyon. Before hitting the canyon we are going to meet off the freeway at Borders Bookstore in Brea. We are only going to stop for a minute to make sure everyone catches up before we hit the canyon. The address for Borders is:

429 S. Associated Rd
Brea, CA 92821

After everyone catches up we will head through Carbon Canyon. Everyone can go through it at their own pace. After the canyon we are going to briefly meet up again at the Carl's Jr. right before the 71 FWY. The address is:

4200 Chino Hills Pkwy #220
Chino Hills, CA 91709

After Carls we will all caravan together down the 71 (at whatever speed you think appropriate) to the 91 where we will head for the final destination of the Mission Inn. The address of the Mission Inn is:

3649 Mission Inn Ave.
Riverside, CA 92501

The whole night should be a lot of fun. We shouldn't have any more problems at the location with the cops, and the cruise should be an awesome time. We learned some lessons since the last cruises so this one actually has stops where everyone can meet up and should be smooth. Here is a link to the thread on Motorgen, and here is a link to the cruise on our calendar. If any of you want to register on the site before hand or have any suggestions please let me know. My SN is SeanPlunk on Motorgen, my email is SeanPlunk@gmail.com, and my cell phone # is 714-322-2324. I hope to see you guys all out there - this one will be the best one yet, I promise.

Sean

Last edited by Vettezuki : 12-12-2008 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Just to let ya'lls know. Once in downtown Riverside by the Inn it might still be kind of a zoo (even though it'll be like 11:00pm or later by then). Just find a lot or complex around the Inn. Some of the activities like horse cart ride probably won't be going on that late, but the lights will still be on and you can walk around to enjoy the decorations. The Inn is a great place.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-21-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
Boost Junkie

Sean, have fun on this one, I won't be able to make it out... my works Xmas party is that night! I'll be drinkin not drivin.. HAVE FUN

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
Sean, have fun on this one, I won't be able to make it out... my works Xmas party is that night! I'll be drinkin not drivin.. HAVE FUN
We'll miss you, but have a great time dude Don't drink too much
Old 11-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
We'll miss you, but have a great time dude Don't drink too much
What would life be without excessive drinking from time to time . . . like Tuesdays.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-22-2008, 09:34 AM   #6
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
What would life be without excessive drinking from time to time . . . like Tuesdays.
hmmm i had friends in college that did that... start drinking tuesday morning and pretty much not stop until saturday night... I could never do that...

Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
Old 11-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to Phazewun

I might be able to make that one for sure... ill bring some budds
Old 11-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #8
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazewun View Post
I might be able to make that one for sure... ill bring some budds
Awesome. Are you going to be around tomorrow? A whole bunch of us meet at Savi Ranch by Best Buy at noon. If you want to come by that'd be cool. We usually go grab lunch afterwards. Let me know if you want to come. My cell is 714-322-2324.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #9
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Awesome. Are you going to be around tomorrow? A whole bunch of us meet at Savi Ranch by Best Buy at noon. If you want to come by that'd be cool. We usually go grab lunch afterwards. Let me know if you want to come. My cell is 714-322-2324.
you must not be too concerned with h8ers... postin ur cellie all up on the web!

<guy in turbo eclipse>
Old 11-23-2008, 06:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
you must not be too concerned with h8ers... postin ur cellie all up on the web!
damn sean u have now cursed urself with endless night of drunk calls from me asking if your fridge is running.....tisk tisk man !!!!

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.