Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #31

Awesome video. I tried putting mine up but photobucket will not upload it. Each one is around 3.5 gb, any one know how I can put up a video that long?
Old 04-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #32
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10yearrx7 View Post
Awesome video. I tried putting mine up but photobucket will not upload it. Each one is around 3.5 gb, any one know how I can put up a video that long?
Jumping ginormous video files Batman! Even if you could it would slaughter bandwidth. That shit cost money yo. I'll PM you with my address and you can send it to me and I'll knock it down about 1/30th.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #33

Oh, good thing it did not work then lol. I will see what I can do. I will at least post my pics for now. (when I have time)
Old 04-13-2011, 05:06 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozak View Post
And I didn't even get you lost in a random neighborhood this time! yay!
lol......even if we did get lost, there's so much great scenery i wouldn't have minded.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:27 AM   #35
I, Vettezuki

Sorry for no more video. The drive I captured to, a supposedly new(ish) one, took a total dump, so I've been futzing to figure what went wrong and trying to recover work done, but it seems it's a lost cause. It'll be this weekend before I can return to any video editing (and I'll have to recapture and setup ).

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-15-2011, 04:15 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMak View Post
Can you upload somewhere like youtube so I can keepvid so I can download it, would like to make a compliation movie with video, photos and music and all that wonderful stuff so I can make something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NqIo30ckhQ
Be cautious about using someone else’s stuff and calling it your own. Even if it’s just a small part of a compilation with the majority of it your own, some people might not understand. It takes a bit of time to get your own body of work put together but in the end it’s uniquely yours.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Sorry for no more video. The drive I captured to, a supposedly new(ish) one, took a total dump, so I've been futzing to figure what went wrong and trying to recover work done, but it seems it's a lost cause. It'll be this weekend before I can return to any video editing (and I'll have to recapture and setup ).
PM'd you
Old 04-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #38
I, Vettezuki

Added to OP as well.

Meet up.

94fd3s, I've transcoded all your video. It may be several days before I can get to editing it, but I've got it.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-19-2011, 01:24 AM   #39
I, Vettezuki

Added to OP as well.

Meet Up

Scenery

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-19-2011, 07:54 AM   #40

looks like a lot of fun