Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #81

Send a message via AIM to eric97srad Send a message via MSN to eric97srad Send a message via Yahoo to eric97srad Send a message via Skype™ to eric97srad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Nice job forgetting your fellow founder

Ben, a.k.a. Vettezuki - LS Powered C3 Corvette
Brendon (As I recall, my memory for names es no bueno), a.k.a. country600 - 0? GXR.
08 gsxr 600... fyi...
Old 08-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #82
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Nice job forgetting your fellow founder

Ben, a.k.a. Vettezuki - LS Powered C3 Corvette
Brendon (As I recall, my memory for names es no bueno), a.k.a. country600 - 0? GXR.
Selective memory
Old 08-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #83

Hey thanks to everyone for making the lone import guy feel welcome. It was my first cruise with domestics and my friend Daniel and I had a great time. Contrary to what all the import guys say about you domestics, you people are allright.

BTW Sean I was at the end of the group stuck behind the Scion and I was laughing my ass off when you blew by her. That was awesome! We also saw Eric getting pulled over. Glad to hear you avoided the ticket Well I am looking forward to the next run and maybe some other 300zxers will participate.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #84
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentbob97 View Post
Hey thanks to everyone for making the lone import guy feel welcome. It was my first cruise with domestics and my friend Daniel and I had a great time. Contrary to what all the import guys say about you domestics, you people are allright.

BTW Sean I was at the end of the group stuck behind the Scion and I was laughing my ass off when you blew by her. That was awesome! We also saw Eric getting pulled over. Glad to hear you avoided the ticket Well I am looking forward to the next run and maybe some other 300zxers will participate.
No problem man, thanks for coming. We actually thought more imports were coming, but obviously some people couldn't make it out. We're going to do another event at the end up September at some point - we'll have more variety for that one, I promise.

That guy in the Scion was so lame. People were honking and stuff and I could see him laughing with his passenger. I tried to stay back, but after 10 minutes I had to make the pass
Old 08-04-2008, 04:24 PM   #85
I, Vettezuki

In case you missed the video thread, here tis.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #86
I, Vettezuki

If you enjoyed, or missed this, you might also be interested in an upcoming Beach Cruise and BBQ. Here tis.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-06-2008, 04:14 PM   #87
Neanderthal

Zukie---don't you owe me a dollar??????
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 08-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #88
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn64vette View Post
Zukie---don't you owe me a dollar??????

Nope, I was, believe it or not, there at precisely 11:15am. That's how I roll. Sean, who was at the tail end, was there at 11:21 according to his almost certainly inaccurate watch.

PS You need to not work on August 30th. We'll probably be leaving in the early/mid afternoon, maybe that helps.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)