Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-30-2008, 11:00 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to bgn8711
Default street legals june 7th or 14th?

http://www.californiaspeedway.com/dragway/
Racing is both weekends, so which one are we going too?? I vote for the 7th as I am eager as hell to go out, I may go hiking the 14th, and the weather may be slightly cooler...well yeah probably not on the weather. So what does everyone think?

Brian
Old 05-30-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Crap, I'll add this new event to the calendar, thanks for the heads up. Not sure which day, but we're commited to going the 14th because people have signed up for it. Maybe I'll just go to both.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

The 7th is now added
Old 05-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

I can go to one or the other, but not both (Saturday morning is my Triathlon team training and I can't afford to miss two in a row). I was intending to go to the 14th, but if you want to roll out on the 7th Brian, I'll go. Of course, if Sean can't come out on the 7th, you might not get any video.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-30-2008, 11:29 AM   #5
Resident Avatar Gambler

I'm not going to run at either, I'm going to tape both though I think. I will update the threads on the other forums to give people the choice. I'm thinking of taping fewer runs (maybe 25-30 each) so we don't overload poor Vettezuki with editing. Thoughts?
Old 05-30-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I'm not going to run at either, I'm going to tape both though I think. I will update the threads on the other forums to give people the choice. I'm thinking of taping fewer runs (maybe 25-30 each) so we don't overload poor Vettezuki with editing. Thoughts?
Poor Vettezuki has an upper limit of 50 per week for a couple weeks at a time. Then he needs a break. I can only drink so much Vodka while sitting at a computer before I start to really loose my concentration.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #7

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

BGN,

I'm willing to bet that you won't even even make it out the door....I guess you'll just have to prove me wrong now won't you.