Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-19-2016, 09:12 AM   #1

Default checking in, been a while

Hows it going guys, haven't been on here for a while.

Thought I would check and see if any cruises are coming up but it doesn't look like it. Maybe we can get something planned. No rush on my end though, car is currently in the shop for probably another month.

You guys should like the new car by the way I guess I haven't posted on here since I had the 2011 Mustang. I sold that, got a Lotus Exige. After that I got a Raptor which was awesome but missed the canyons lol had an SW20 MR2 for a few months and now I recently got an R8 with a couple turbos. Some tuning issues which is why it is in the shop right now but should be ready to go in a month or two tops.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 536473_549369518423316_1742008567_n.jpg (144.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0753.JPG (83.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg pvcliffs.jpg (113.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 09-19-2016, 11:24 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

We all just hit each other up directly, not much actually gets posted here currently.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-20-2016, 08:13 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
We all just hit each other up directly, not much actually gets posted here currently.
ah I see, well if anyone is interested my buddy is starting his meet back up in redondo. usually a drive afterwards too. I think hes kinda waiting on my car to be out of the shop lol did one meet a couple weeks ago but it was mostly just subies and evos

its "sunset sundays car meet" on fb if anyone wants the details. The next meet isnt planned yet
Old 09-20-2016, 07:13 PM   #4
pain's fun, hit me again

Lot of us don't have facebook either
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 09-23-2016, 12:11 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

I'd like to do something relatively soon, but am slammed with work. The Fall is awful nice in CA to do a mountain run.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)