Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #81

Posted my pics and videos ! My night ended locking the keys in my car !!
Old 07-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #82
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
What a bummer, sorry dude. How many cars ended up in that Palmdale group with you? Looking back on it I think we lost a Vette, Doyle's Mach, and a Cobra Vert. Were any of them with you?
Old 07-11-2010, 07:49 PM   #83
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
After Fudruckers, my brother and I went to the Redneck Mecca of Bass Pro Shop/Outdoor World. That place is fu*king amazing! BTW, it looks like it actually has quite a decent restaruant (sea food, love it.). Also, near the shop looks like a strip of restaurants emulating some kind of downtown vibe. Next time we do this run I'd like to give one of these areas a whirl.
Victoria Gardens is an outside mall. It has the down town Pasadena vibe with better parking.

Quote:
Nice. Was this at the restaurant or when you got home?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
What a bummer, sorry dude. How many cars ended up in that Palmdale group with you? Looking back on it I think we lost a Vette, Doyle's Mach, and a Cobra Vert. Were any of them with you?
My buddy in a black S2000 was with the Palmdale group. Myself in my white WRX and my buddies in the red S2k and blue wrx were waiting for him just before the junction with the 138. We had been there a while, so we had popped our hoods to talk about stuff, and you pulled over to make sure everything was alright, thanks
Old 07-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Yep, we had about 6 cars that missed the turn and went straight . I think some gave up and got on the 14fwy and went home. The Vette was behind us and made it to Fudds, but took off just as the rest pulled in.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
V

Nice. Was this at the restaurant or when you got home?
At Frankies house, went to get the car cover from the trunk, keys got dropped in the door pocket. !
Old 07-12-2010, 07:52 AM   #87

Quote:
I have the entire stop on the side of the road " We are lost " conversation on tape !! Did not know the camera was on . F-N riot ! It is kinda long, not sure if it will load and may have to edit it a little !
This one won't load, too long and I can'nt figure out how to shorten it up. I am not thet savy !!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #88
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
This one won't load, too long and I can'nt figure out how to shorten it up. I am not thet savy !!
There's no time limitiation, but there is a size limitation (fairly huge.) How big is the file?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #89

Haha, yeah I was part of the Palmdale group... I don't remember who was up front but it was 6 of us who missed the turn and just kept following each other off course. I just checked the map, and it was about 10 miles past the turn when we all stopped and realized we were off. While we were there, a Mini pulled up and thought they had just caught up ;p One of my little dogs who was along for the ride got car sick (doh!), so I figured to just grab the 14 and head home at that point. Next time, I'm bringing my gps and leaving the dogs at home!
Old 07-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #90

it was interesting to see everyone behind me pulled off the palmdale group and turned back up to upper big tujunga. the drive was awesome. being able to push the little miata and somewhat keep up with a evo and g35 was awesome. i can't wait for the drive on the 14th and i'll try to get more of my friends to come with their bmw's.