Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-31-2008, 09:35 AM   #411
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post

I mean, seriously. Grow up and let it all go.
I have sox in my drawer older than you. Serious.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:37 AM   #412

Quote:
Don't delude yourself, any departure from normalcy happened the day the Vettemod crowd piled in here to 'flush out a poser' using your own words.

Enough of this, "We left because of you yet we follow you around everywhere crap."
Easy enough to pin it all on the VetteMod crowd. Saves having to man-up and admit there's a problem.

That's the one recurrent thing I've seen throughout this thread. Everything is being put on the VetteMod guys. Bottom line is that if someone needs true, accurate info on what works and what won't work CF is NOT the place to get it 100% of the time. There is a lot of good info there, and to a novice it may seem that it's right on, but after watching, reading, and seeing how the mods at CF react to someone getting "corrected", it's no big leap to understand why there has been a mass exodus of guys that have been doing the car repair gig for 30+ years. And that's an exodus by choice or by being kicked off that forum for making an attempt at correcting someone else's "poor choice of words".

And FWIW, Vettemod was NOT the initial place everyone went off to. I can think of 3 or 4 other forums that were already on-line and running before VetteMod, and you can find many of us on those forums.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:37 AM   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
I have sox in my drawer older than you. Serious.

Do you mean 'socks' or one of these guys?

Old 12-31-2008, 09:51 AM   #414
Power's off.

Quote:
Do you mean 'socks' or one of these guys?
Sox knucklehead. Sox=socks. It's an alternate spelling. Look it up.
(Can't you get ANYTHING right?)

Old 12-31-2008, 09:52 AM   #415

Quote:
Sox knucklehead. Sox=socks. It's an alternate spelling. Look it up.
(Can't you get ANYTHING right?)

It`s really sad that this "guy" finds it more important to keep posting BS and arguing with (almost) everyone (he can`t really argue much with what all I have posted as it`s 100% true) than it is to GET A JOB and EARN SOME MONEY to PAY HIS DEPT....matt rogers you must have NO SHAME....

Old 12-31-2008, 09:56 AM   #416
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
maybe what he meant to say was?????????
That's so old. He needs a new line/life/career/job/hobby.
He's looking for a job, NOT because he is getting married, but because he's in hot water. (Or is it hot air? I forget.)

Old 12-31-2008, 09:58 AM   #417

My posting here was not planned and I am part of no conspiracy I am aware of. I happened to see motorgen referred to in a couple posts over on VM. The name motorgen went over my head until I decided to do a search and up came this site. More searching brought me to this thread. It was almost shocking for me to find this exchange and not be aware of its existance. As I said, I don't have alot of time for the internet. In any event, I'm not interested in putting anyone down or finding fault. All I want to do is get my money refunded asap so I can get back on track. This has already taken me away from my goals and set me behind. Make no mistake, after I'm back on track you won't have me around, so get me back on track by doing the right thing.

I don't have a problem taking your heads with the steam holes drilled. They can be plugged and put back on a 350. Of course, I'd rather have my money, but the offer to accept your heads and intake stand. I don't need hydroboost, so that unit won't help me.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:59 AM   #418

Quote:
That's so old. He needs a new line/life/career/job/hobby.
He's looking for a job, NOT because he is getting married, but because he's in hot water. (Or is it hot air? I forget.)

Interesting assumption. I have been looking for a new career for over a year now. Problem is I want a career, not a job, and it has nothing to do with Mike and the money I owe him. Assuming that, is about as stupid as some of you telling me to get a job, JUST because I owe Mike money.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:01 AM   #419
Power's off.

Quote:
Interesting assumption. I have been looking for a new career for over a year now. Problem is I want a career, not a job, and it has nothing to do with Mike and the money I owe him. Assuming that, is about as stupid as some of you telling me to get a job, JUST because I owe Mike money.
Might I suggesst "Fiction" novelist?

Old 12-31-2008, 10:03 AM   #420
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
My posting here was not planned and I am part of no conspiracy I am aware of. I happened to see motorgen referred to in a couple posts over on VM. The name motorgen went over my head until I decided to do a search and up came this site. More searching brought me to this thread. It was almost shocking for me to find this exchange and not be aware of its existance. As I said, I don't have alot of time for the internet. In any event, I'm not interested in putting anyone down or finding fault. All I want to do is get my money refunded asap so I can get back on track. This has already taken me away from my goals and set me behind. Make no mistake, after I'm back on track you won't have me around, so get me back on track by doing the right thing.
He has a problem with truiths. Don't expect him to believe you.
Would you accept his heads as is? I would.