Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-31-2008, 08:32 AM   #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
I prefer Judy.
Ewwww....the judge I love to HATE.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:37 AM   #402
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
Ewwww....the judge I love to HATE.
How about Nancy Pelosi?

Old 12-31-2008, 08:40 AM   #403

Quote:
How about Nancy Pelosi?
Ahhhhhh...Ms Zoomers

Old 12-31-2008, 08:47 AM   #404
Power's off.

I was going to quit beating myself on this thread, but I see old "red" joined. This should be good.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:48 AM   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post
Simple, when Mike posted that thread it had only been several days from when I was told the heads were shipped so as far as I knew they were in transit and being delivered to Mike. There would have been no reason to refund him if there was still the chance that they were just held up.

Once we came to an agreement on when the heads were considered 'not received' I told him he was getting a refund. At that point I decided to withdraw money from an account that I really am not allowed to withdraw from except for emergency purposes and I waited for that check. I was going to convert it to a cashier's check or postal money order for Mike and mail it off the following day. Enter furnace purchase.

Since that point, I have been emailing and listing, and trying to sell as much stuff as I can to accumulate the full $770 since he will not accept anything less, even half payment.
So don't assume I should have been saving for a refund since the day he paid me and I have just been holding out. I started trying to put the money together immediately when I no longer had the funds.
Hey-Matt,
I just found this site and thread to my surprise. MYBAD79 and I think alike; he stated my feeling eloquently. Also, if I had a debt to pay with as much time as you seem to have, I'd get another job. You have way too much time on your hands IMO. I am so busy I don't have much time for the internet. I know how badly you must feel about not being able to refund me my money, and selling parts from your car aren't working for you, so here is my deal.

The Vortec heads on your 406 are the same heads you were selling me, your words. You take the heads off your motor, send them to me in place of those I did not receive, and include the Vortec intake manifold for my trouble. I think that is a fair offer, since you are trying to sell your used parts unsuccessfully anyway. Of course, before the parts were shipped, they would be inspected and photographed by my mechanic for condition and authenticity. I wouldn't want a stock pair of warped Vortec heads to find their way to me. If I got myself into your situation, which would never happen; I would have offered that option for consideration. Accepting this offer will help you clear your conscience and square yourself with me, so what do you say?
Mike

Old 12-31-2008, 08:51 AM   #406

Quote:
He doesn't get it, and never will. That is why we left, and that is why we get more members every day. Give it up. It's like teaching a pig to sing. As soon as he gets back on CF, and has a "heroe's welcome" by the fellow cool aid drinkers, VM and MG can get back to normal.

See, you think this is all my problem, but it's your own problem. You say I'm the reason you left yet you can't seem to leave me alone. I know all of you joined here on this forum because you Googled my name and found I was a member here. You say this place will get back to normal? It was fine the entire time I was a member, until YOU joined, with this huge wave of harassment towards one person. Don't delude yourself, any departure from normalcy happened the day the Vettemod crowd piled in here to 'flush out a poser' using your own words.

I mean, seriously. Grow up and let it all go. If you don't like what I write, don't read it. If you don't like me then stay away from me. If you see me in a post and don't like it, move on to the next. Who cares if people like me around over there and who cares that you guys leave to exist on your own. Just pick one and stick with it. Enough of this, "We left because of you yet we follow you around everywhere crap."

Old 12-31-2008, 08:56 AM   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
The Vortec heads on your 406 are the same heads you were selling me, your words. You take the heads off your motor, send them to me in place of those I did not receive, and include the Vortec intake manifold for my trouble. I think that is a fair offer, since you are trying to sell your used parts unsuccessfully anyway. Of course, before the parts were shipped, they would be inspected and photographed by my mechanic for condition and authenticity. I wouldn't want a stock pair of warped Vortec heads to find their way to me. If I got myself into your situation, which would never happen; I would have offered that option for consideration. Accepting this offer will help you clear your conscience and square yourself with me, so what do you say?
Mike

Mike I thought of that a long time ago. However, these heads have already been modified. They have had steam holes drilled...two unsuccessfully by a local machine shop, where brass was driven in to plug the holes. The mistakes were corrected at another machine shop, and while the steam holes are functional, I may still have to mill them for the damage to the mating surface.

Oh and I HAVE been searching for new jobs. Have been for a while. I have an interview Friday and another on the 14th. They look like great options but with screening for drugs and such any job hiring isn't going to happen over night.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:58 AM   #408

Quote:
I was going to quit beating myself on this thread, but I see old "red" joined. This should be good.

I have a feeling the word spread first, since you seem to have 'seen that old Red joined' before he made his first post. Seems conveniently planned...not like it matters. Everything I have shared with you guys has been shared with him first.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:00 AM   #409

Quote:
If you don't like what I write, don't read it. If you don't like me then stay away from me. If you see me in a post and don't like it, move on to the next.
I am done with this thread…I hope you do what red asked but I doubt you will. As for at CF…you and your pal DWncchs are on my ignore list. Maybe I need to add all his (Roger) aliases to my ignore list just to be safe.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:14 AM   #410
Power's off.

Quote:
I have a feeling the word spread first, since you seem to have 'seen that old Red joined' before he made his first post. Seems conveniently planned...not like it matters. Everything I have shared with you guys has been shared with him first.
Your paranoid. I was logging off when I saw his name at the bottom.