Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-26-2008, 01:14 AM   #31
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonage6591 View Post
Your love - The Outfield

Dude, this immediately makes me want to go out, take the T-Tops off the Vette and go cruising.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-26-2008, 01:20 AM   #32

Send a message via AIM to vonage6591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Dude, this immediately makes me want to go out, take the T-Tops off the Vette and go cruising.
ha ha ha ha nothing quite like those 80's one hit wonders
Old 04-26-2008, 01:28 AM   #33
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
ha ha ha ha nothing quite like those 80's one hit wonders
We should be so fortunate as to have one hit in us.

Roxanne - The Police

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #34

It would sure be nice. Amazing how so many bands can continue to put hits together.

We're Already There - The Wallflowers
Old 04-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #35

I would kill to be able to write songs, it's amazing how they just seem to come together.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #36
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
It would sure be nice. Amazing how so many bands can continue to put hits together.

We're Already There - The Wallflowers
Mmm, my guess is the number of bands who string hits to gether vs. one-hit-wonders is pretty small.

Vokuro - Bjork

I will cut a Vette video to this some day. But I need to look deep inside.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-26-2008, 01:54 AM   #37
I, Vettezuki

Default Vokuro

It was/is my hope that people give a little back story to what their listening to on occasion. That's what's interesting as much as anything.

Vokuro - Bjork

I don't know how many times I've listened to this piece. It is from her album "Medulla". Side note: How many commercially successful artists can you think of who make an entire album derived from vocal sounds? You may or may not dig what she's doing, but she fearlessly swings for the fences again and again. A true and rare artist who puts vision before all else.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 04-27-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:04 AM   #38
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I would kill to be able to write songs, it's amazing how they just seem to come together.
Even many supposedly super star songs are pretty dismal in my opinion. I guess it should makes us appreciate how great good lyrics are. Think of Billy Joel's Piano Man, or <fill in the blank>. Sadly we are often only presented with the great successes of people, and rarely see just how much work (and in many cases neurosis) goes on behind the scenes.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 04-27-2008 at 02:24 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:13 AM   #39
I, Vettezuki

"You Know I'm No Good" - Amy Winehouse

Seems like a nice girl.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #40

Eh i guess thats what 6 times in rehab gets you. Saw pictures of her drinking shots with her 1 year old in her arms.