Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-07-2013, 01:18 AM   #11
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Berdo.
In Oakland they will NOT come out unless someone is actively breaking and entering. Everything else is an online report that you file.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-07-2013, 06:43 AM   #12
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You have a little Carlito/ta on the way. No random drunk fights!

Good point about the pics though, it actually is concrete evidence and if they recognize him, which it sounds like they might, they might pick him up, depending on if that's on their radar in your neighborhood. Some places you basically have to be cutting people up with chainsaws before the police will come out, others, they'll hall you in for rumors of jay-walking.
Fontana PD takes it serious. The officers told me that someone would be taking a picture of the tag and it is then entered into their database which links any other tags that he made. That way when he's caught he is fined for all the tags he's done and not just the one I saw him commit.

I thought about taking his picture but not until afterwards. I told Amy that I should have got it so that I could have given it to the police. However, I also noticed that he had a new package of lighters from Target in his back pocket and since he looked like he was only 15 or 16 years old I assumed he stole them. I told the police that so that if they want to they could check the Target security video but I don't know if they did.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #13

Cops probably didn't do anything. I was a TV news clip where a ~12yo was caught carving bus windows. The reporter ask how he felt about being arrested. The kid replied - I been arrested for this before - they don't do anything, call my parents - it's no big deal.
Kid needs a day in Scared Straight.

My son's home was broken into, not much taken, point and shoot camera, software thats registered couple of other small things. Cops spent about 12 hours fingerprinting everywhere. That day or later about a block away a neighbor came home and saw some older teenager standing on the walk looking at his house and he found footprints near a side window. So the cops have footprints at both scenes and fingerprints. 3-4years now and we have heard nothing. I find it hard to believe this kid didn't rob more places.
It's probably like a stolen car, if the cops happen to crash into it they find it.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #14
Fast & Filthy

I guess it's a big problem in deeper Fontana. We don't get much here but they do there. I guess they have a person dedicated for it who photographs all the tagging and uploads it to their database. That way the parents are fined (if under 18) for each incident the person has commited. I don't know how much they're fined for each one but the cop used 47 as an example when he was explaining it to me and the fine of $20,000.

Last edited by 94cobra69ss396 : 08-09-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #15

In tustin they have a guy that drives around looking for graffiti. When he finds some he issues a notice of cleanup. The building owner or fence owner has 3 days to remove or cover the graffiti. If not done in 3 days the city does it and sends a exhorbinate bill to the property owner. When my son worked at the old El Camino auto parts the owner found out the hard way. The notice was in a sealed envelope and he was on vacation.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #16
Fast & Filthy

I don't know what they do with businesses here but when the high school up the street first opened someone tagged a wall at the end off our street. The city workers came out the following day and removed it.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by injdinjn View Post
In tustin they have a guy that drives around looking for graffiti. When he finds some he issues a notice of cleanup. The building owner or fence owner has 3 days to remove or cover the graffiti. If not done in 3 days the city does it and sends a exhorbinate bill to the property owner. When my son worked at the old El Camino auto parts the owner found out the hard way. The notice was in a sealed envelope and he was on vacation.
GOVERNMENT: Here's a bill for protection services, etc. And here's a bill to clean up after our inability to protect you.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #18

In FL we just say he was coming right at us and we can shoot them. :shrug:
Old 08-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #19
Super Moderator

Ya I think it might have to be a felony for a citizens arrest, I dont remember the rule on that one Id have to look it up. Maybe your bro will chime in. Next time blow air in his face and he'll probably push you back. Sounds like a fun story though!