Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #11

Send a message via Skype™ to sinaSRT-4

I will be at the meet but not going on the cruise . My transmission isn't ready yet but I will gladly ride along with any of the SRT drivers that show up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Here is the finalized route.

For those of you in North County we will meet in the large lot across the street from Nick's at 3:30p.m. We will be leaving promptly at 4:00p.m. We should be at the meet point in South County no later than 4:45p.m.(point B on the map).

The South County meet point is off of the 5 fwy and Ortega Highway. From the 5 south we will be exiting and turning left. From there we will continue on until we cross Rancho Viejo Rd. At this point we will be taking the next right into the Ortega Business Center. We will meet up with the South County group at this point and head through the canyon.

Once we get through the canyon we will be stopping at the Lake Elsinore Outlet Mall in the Pottery Barn parking lot to meet up before hitting the 15 fwy. The address for the Pottery Barn is (Point C on the map):

Lake Elsinore Outlets
17600 Collier Ave., Suite J195
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

It is a large lot and we're just going to meet up there briefly before getting on the 15. We will then caravan together up the 15 back to the 91 all the way back up to Nick's. With any luck we should make it back just in time for the meet to start at 6:30p.m. I'll have directions printed out the day of to hand out to everyone. If anyone has any questions give me a call. See you Saturday!

Sean

Old 08-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #13
Boost Junkie

im not sure about the cruise yet or the meet!! if I decide to go I might have an extra seat SinaSRT-4 but i will be babying the cruise the whole way, i have tranny problems too remember?

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #14

Ill be meeting up with the group on the 5 in Irvine

See you all there!

Old 08-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
im not sure about the cruise yet or the meet!! if I decide to go I might have an extra seat SinaSRT-4 but i will be babying the cruise the whole way, i have tranny problems too remember?

Ah yes I remember...I took care of all my other problems associated with exhaust leaks, the BOV, and brake shoes sticking . I had to remover the SOB turbo, exhaust mani, O2 housing and a bunch of other things to do so. That thing was a PITA!

All that is left is the tranny...We're on the same boat man! Joe dirt will see my car next weekend to get the LSD installed and the brand new Clutch release lever, pivot ball, and TOB.

If you can get a cryo-treated fork from PTP since it is the same price as the stealership with the benefits of cryo treatment. I can get it cheaper for you without going to PTP's website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #16

Tyler, there are a few other SRT members that are also showing (supposedly). I think we might be able to leave our cars somewhere around the meet spot and ride along with some of them. There is no need for you to go through the canyon with a transmission that is not 100% IMO.

What do you think man?

Old 08-04-2009, 04:41 PM   #17
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinaSRT-4 View Post
Tyler, there are a few other SRT members that are also showing (supposedly). I think we might be able to leave our cars somewhere around the meet spot and ride along with some of them. There is no need for you to go through the canyon with a transmission that is not 100% IMO.

What do you think man?
thats possible, its my dads birthday though so I might be MIA haha. I feel ya though, I have no desire to hit the canyons if I can't shift... my coilovers will make it fun but I don't even like driving my car right now... yuck.

As far as the PTP TOB fork goes HECK YES HOOK ME UP. haha. Buyin that and a new clutch with a TOB and should put me back in a decent spot... then I can track the whip again if 3rd ends up being ok. i'll know after I pull it apart. how much is Joe Dirt charging you? he basically doing it for you???

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #18

i should be going i will either be driving one of my dads cars a 360 modena or a 911 turbo with 480 to the wheels!

Old 08-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #19

^

Old 08-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyturbotalon View Post
i should be going i will either be driving one of my dads cars a 360 modena or a 911 turbo with 480 to the wheels!
For the love of god bring the 360!

no mas porsche

Closed Thread