Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #81
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Alright everyone, this is my final bump for the meet. Just go go over things again here is the schedule:

4:00 P.M. Meet at the giant parking lot across the street from Nick's Burger. The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

4:30 P.M. Leave for the cruise. The cruise goes through Turnbull Canyon. The route is nice and curvy and is a fairly technical drive. It should be a route that anyone will have a great time driving (but especially Vette's, Evo's and Sti's). Here is the route for anyone interested.

6:00-6:30 P.M. Arrive back at Nick's. We'll then have the meet and people that are hungry can get dinner. The meet will go until everyone wants to leave. We have the permission of the restaurant owners, so please be respectful so they let us come back. Please don't do any burnouts, rev your engine or turn up any crazy loud stereo systems. So far everyone has been really cool at the meets and we really appreciate that, so thanks

After this meet I'll put up a new thread, but next month the meet will be on February 21st. We are going to do a dyno day at RET that will run from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. A maximum of 45 cars can go during the course of the day. The price for the dyno is going to be 3 pulls for $45. I am really trying to put together a good variety of vehicles and I think it will be very interesting to see what everyone puts down. We will provide soda and water for everyone. As far as lunch is concerned we are thinking of getting pizza or something so bring some extra cash if that sounds good to you. After the dyno we'll caravan back to Nick's and do the meet.

If you want to dyno, I am requiring you to please register here. In order to add your name to the list you have to be a registered user. The registration process takes about 30 seconds, so I'm hoping it won't be too inconvenient for anyone.

Here is a link to the thread for the January meet if anyone has any questions.

As always I can be reached at 714-322-2324 if anyone has any questions the day of. My name is Sean and I have a White 04 Cobra. See you guys there
Old 01-08-2009, 11:27 PM   #82
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Well, you've done some stuff since these times. I think the SRT takes it. See this slip comparison.
can't judge me by my timeslip... it was hot my tranny was not doin so well and it was my first track day ever... enough with excuses lets set it up!!!

Only thing I've done is added cold air and coilovers so far... lets see what happens eh?

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #83
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisgirlkera View Post
why thank you

silvertermi04 - i don't think i've met you before but like tyler said i've been to the past 3 or 4 meets and stuff. i probably won't be able to go saturday i just found out but i'm sure ill get to meet you soon!

and hi to you too lexi!
Sean, turns out one of our friends is leaving town for a while... goodbye dinner plans I just wasn't aware about.. I'm going to have to reprioritize.. sorry about missin out yet again...

Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
Old 01-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #84
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
Sean, turns out one of our friends is leaving town for a while... goodbye dinner plans I just wasn't aware about.. I'm going to have to reprioritize.. sorry about missin out yet again...
I'll let it slide as long as I see your car on the rollers next month
Old 01-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #85
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I'll let it slide as long as I see your car on the rollers next month

omg your shittin me. I'm in big bear feb 19-22nd... there goes number 2 meet of 2009... when we going to hang out again?

the 21st???

<guy in turbo eclipse>
Old 01-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #86
Boost Junkie

i swear i thought that was on the tenth... i need to practice reading more... I wonder if There is something I can swing... how far is that from big bear eh?

<guy in turbo eclipse>
Old 01-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #87
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
i swear i thought that was on the tenth... i need to practice reading more... I wonder if There is something I can swing... how far is that from big bear eh?
RET is about 2 hours away from Big Bear I would imagine
Old 01-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #88
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
RET is about 2 hours away from Big Bear I would imagine
hmmm thats about a tank of gas... mountain driving...

<guy in turbo eclipse>
Old 01-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #89

Me and another evo and a wrx wagon will cruise to the meet but not the driving part of it! got some things to do! so meet will be after the cruise at 630 across street from nicks burger?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #90
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassAppeal View Post
Me and another evo and a wrx wagon will cruise to the meet but not the driving part of it! got some things to do! so meet will be after the cruise at 630 across street from nicks burger?
Too bad, it's perfect evo territory. Yes, Nicks 6:30.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)