Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Except he doesn't drink.....
Truth... he avoids alcohol and instead chugs lots of cream of sum-yung-guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Charger R/T - Wife's DD
Old 12-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #822
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8Dogg98 View Post
Truth... he avoids alcohol and instead chugs lots of cream of sum-yung-guy
I cannot chug my own cream, not Justin talented.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 12-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I cannot chug my own cream, not Justin sized.
FTFY

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #824
pain's fun, hit me again

TMI that you're able to do that.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #825
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Except he doesn't drink.....
I think this is for the best. . .

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #826
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I think this is for the best. . .
Truth. I was pretty angry yesterday. I can only imagine how bad the sauce would have made that.

Stopping the world!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #827
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Truth. I was pretty angry yesterday. I can only imagine how bad the sauce would have made that.
People react differently. I'm a happy drinker. It can take me from a very shitty mood to chilled out and joking around. Some people go from being nice to being real first rate ass holes in a hurry. And sadly, more than a few people have in a moment of passion, threw back a couple drinks and shot other people and/or themselves. Unless you know yourself real well, it's best to stay from most illicit drugs* when your head is in a bad place because there's a real good chance you'll do something regrettable.

* Pot really is fairly harmless in this regard. One might do something comically regrettable, but not likely tragically.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #828
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
People react differently. I'm a happy drinker. It can take me from a very shitty mood to chilled out and joking around. Some people go from being nice to being real first rate ass holes in a hurry. And sadly, more than a few people have in a moment of passion, threw back a couple drinks and shot other people and/or themselves. Unless you know yourself real well, it's best to stay from most illicit drugs* when your head is in a bad place because there's a real good chance you'll do something regrettable.

* Pot really is fairly harmless in this regard. One might do something comically regrettable, but not likely tragically.
Don't know how I'd react, don't need to know and definitely done want to try any of them just for the sake of seeing the response.

However I did go out last night and meet a few people, I feel alot better. Still bummed, but I can't let it deter me.

Stopping the world!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #829
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Don't know how I'd react, don't need to know and definitely done want to try any of them just for the sake of seeing the response.

However I did go out last night and meet a few people, I feel alot better. Still bummed, but I can't let it deter me.
Just being around other (pleasant, and hopefully upbeat) people is very good to hep almost any kind of down mood, even actual depression short of major chemical malfunction. Hiding away is about the worst thing a person can do, and yet for some dumb reason in our society that seems to be the conditioned response.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-09-2012, 12:55 AM   #830
pain's fun, hit me again

Went to the dojo too, fighting always clears the mind.

Stopping the world!