Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Yeah, I know it's not a Honda. Just kidding. The fastest car on the site right now is still a 9 sec Honda (race) Civic. And I think we've all seen Supras and others eat more than a few domestics.

The fastest street legal car on the site I think is in the 11s on pump gas. You kinda don't qualify as street legal since you're not, uh, street legal. So you have to beat the purpose built cars.
lol what im perfectly street legal....i meet the smog emmissions and visual for the most part....and i use pump gas more or less.........u cant do this too me man!!!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #72
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
lol what im perfectly street legal....i meet the smog emmissions and visual for the most part....and i use pump gas more or less.........u cant do this too me man!!!!!
Ok ok, since your fuel does come out of a pump somewhere, I guess that's good enough. And since except for the FelxFuel badge on your Evo, you look bone stock as far as I can tell, you're "street legal".

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-27-2008, 06:56 PM   #73

Quote:
Ok ok, since your fuel does come out of a pump somewhere, I guess that's good enough. And since except for the FelxFuel badge on your Evo, you look bone stock as far as I can tell, you're "street legal".
thats right pappa gets whats pappa wants!!!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:54 PM   #74
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Yeah, I know it's not a Honda. Just kidding. The fastest car on the site right now is still a 9 sec Honda (race) Civic. And I think we've all seen Supras and others eat more than a few domestics.

The fastest street legal car on the site I think is in the 11s on pump gas. You kinda don't qualify as street legal since you're not, uh, street legal. So you have to beat the purpose built cars.
Wait a minute, my Chevelle is street legal and I've gone 10.18. Yes I do run on a 50/50 of VP110 and 91 but they both come from a pump. I'm also hoping to have the fastest time on this site on Sunday using a 180 shot! Or a 210 or a 250, whatever it takes!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #75
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Wait a minute, my Chevelle is street legal and I've gone 10.18. Yes I do run on a 50/50 of VP110 and 91 but they both come from a pump. I'm also hoping to have the fastest time on this site on Sunday using a 180 shot! Or a 210 or a 250, whatever it takes!
God's speed. Here's your mark.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-28-2008, 12:05 AM   #76
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
God's speed. Here's your mark.
9.71! I have to use the 250 shot and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Maybe I'll just work on getting in the 9's and being second fastest. Besides, I drive my car to the track, race it and then drive it home.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #77
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
. . .Besides, I drive my car to the track, race it and then drive it home.

Clearly the fastest in that category. Mad Props. Actually, soon we're going to add a flag for race car/street car to vehicles for better sorting.

I gotta say though, getting 900HP out of < 2L is pretty stupifying in any case. This is Paul Ho's car of Injen. I think he's running like 50psi, it's way less than 2,000lbs but still FWD. When I chatted with him at the track he said he had some interest in building up a bigger motor like a V6 or even V8. Home slice has got the skillz. I'd like to see it.

Here's Paul's car in action.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #78
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

24 hour bump. I will be there at 7:30 tomorrow night in a 04 White Cobra. I'll be bringing soda and bottled water and plenty of candy. There will be a table set up for it. We'll also have stickers for the site in lots of colors if anyone wants one. If anybody has any questions my contact information is in the original post. Also, for anyone that wants to go it looks like we are going to go on a short run down PCH. Nothing nearly as long as last time, but it should be fun anyway. See you all there.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #79
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
24 hour bump. I will be there at 7:30 tomorrow night in a 04 White Cobra. I'll be bringing soda and bottled water and plenty of candy. There will be a table set up for it. We'll also have stickers for the site in lots of colors if anyone wants one. If anybody has any questions my contact information is in the original post. Also, for anyone that wants to go it looks like we are going to go on a short run down PCH. Nothing nearly as long as last time, but it should be fun anyway. See you all there.
Can't wait Sean! See you tomorrow... you have a red sticker? If ya do will you hold one for me lol?
Old 11-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #80
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post

Ok, you twisted my arm, I'll go. Down PCH? Where down PCH?
2016 Nissan Altma