Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 02-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #61

haha i was trying my best to keep up with you guys damn that stsv is fast lol good video
Old 02-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #62
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09sscalicobalt View Post
haha i was trying my best to keep up with you guys damn that stsv is fast lol good video
The STSV is much faster than people expect and even handles surprisingly well for a 4,500 lbs car. But on a tight road like that it is' easy to pick up too much speed going into a corner and under steer into the opposite lane. . . for example.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #63

Whoah Ben, you got some 'splaining to do.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #64
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post

You're the one who noticed. I wasn't paying any attention.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You're the one who noticed. I wasn't paying any attention.
Touche. Couldn't help but notice it lined up with the STD conversation you were having
Old 02-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #66

Quote:
The STSV is much faster than people expect and even handles surprisingly well for a 4,500 lbs car. But on a tight road like that it is' easy to pick up too much speed going into a corner and under steer into the opposite lane. . . for example.
yea my car handles pretty good for a lil shitbox especially with my pedders springs and hardcore rear swaybar now too what a difference gotta get new tires this saturday tho and haha yea i know i did that once or twice lol
Old 02-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #67
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Touche. Couldn't help but notice it lined up with the STD conversation you were having
I have some radial bronchial sun activated eczema, which can look kinda nasty sometimes. I like to tell people the Dr.'s are "pretty sure" it's not contagious (it's not) as I get uncomfortably close to them and watch them squirm a little bit.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #68

Thanks again for the run guys, little short, but fun nonetheless. Btw, anyone see the douchebag at 0:36 walking by himself with a smile on his face? Also wanted to apologize to everyone who followed me and the SRT8 when we got lost off the 5, lmao. Oh and the supra that followed when I took the second wrong turn at Pioneer right after that...wasn't funny the second time. Like I said, had fun though, see you guys next month.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #69

I car doesn't feel as quick or as fast than you expect so I underestimate the speed I am going. I went into one corner too fast, should have stayed in second, and front end washed out on me, the car is very nose heavy. Lucky no one was coming down the other way. Had a good time and hopefully I didn't frighten Ben too much.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 02-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #70

Quote:
oh hai there denim dong... Ben this was supposted to stay private...
Quote:
I have some radial bronchial sun activated eczema, which can look kinda nasty sometimes. I like to tell people the Dr.'s are "pretty sure" it's not contagious (it's not) as I get uncomfortably close to them and watch them squirm a little bit.
I still call STD