Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #61
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
I know how you feel. I'm about 80% sure I'm selling the Cobra.

I have a payment and insurance for a car I just don't drive that much. With the little guy, I just don't see that changing anytime soon. It also has a ton of equity we can use when we buy a house in a couple years.

I have my eyes on a used C6 Z06 in 2-4yrs. By then they should be in the low 30 range.
well working a/c will help you sell it
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!

Old 08-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #62
pain's fun, hit me again

Not whole lot of progress in this thread, but i got my injectors and fuel rails, just need a handful of expensive items and im good.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!

Old 08-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #63
pain's fun, hit me again

Well registration is due tomorrow and between smog, registration fee and insurance to have a car down for a few months ive decided to put it on non op for the time being. Transmission shipped last friday and should be here friday. Still need a lmaf, 80mm throttle body, fuel tank, fuel pump, seats, roll bar, sct chip, balancer, water pump, radiator, clutch, driveshaft etc. Lots of items so away the car goes, i sold the transmission to my buddy to pickup those heads for the other car so the whole motor and tranny is coming out and i'll start refreshing the other engine. While this car sits, some more

Stopping the world!

Old 08-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #64
pain's fun, hit me again

Trans showed today

Stopping the world!

Old 07-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #65
pain's fun, hit me again

Sad that it's been 2 Years ssince Dedicated Service got any goodies, that changes now. These are on their way and so is a new designed BBK...

Stopping the world!

Old 07-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #66
Super Moderator

You can always pay the registration, and just not send in a smog cert. It wont be late and they will put a hold on it till you send in the smog cert.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #67
Super Moderator

Oops, that was an old post. Nice headers!

Old 07-15-2013, 11:23 AM   #68
pain's fun, hit me again

Yeah, that was 2. years ago,Lol.

Stopping the world!

Old 07-16-2013, 12:11 AM   #69
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Yeah, that was 2. years ago,Lol.
Your FACE was 2 years ago!!!!!!!

Old 07-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #70
pain's fun, hit me again

I know you are but what am I?

Stopping the world!