Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #671

This thread needs some help

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #672
pain's fun, hit me again

Word.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #673
pain's fun, hit me again

I'll be a band waggoner

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #674

YESPLEASE

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #675
pain's fun, hit me again

Stopping the world!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #676
pain's fun, hit me again

Stopping the world!
Old 11-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #677
I, Vettezuki

The seller accepted our counter offer to their counter offer. Now it's a bit tense because they insist on closing by 12/26 or they'll cancel the purchase agreement and keep the property. Thanks Obama! This is a tax related issue as the investment sur tax for funding Obama-care takes effect on January 1st and that makes a difference of tens of thousands to them. Unfortunately the lenders are Fucking swamped so it might be a little tight. Fingers crossed.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-15-2012, 12:24 AM   #678
I, Vettezuki

My personal favorite Cybernetic Lifeform Node: No. 8.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #679

Ugh not into Asians.I like white chicks with big tits

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:50 AM   #680
I, Vettezuki

Physical attraction is a fascinating subject. Purely subjective and based on both biological and cultural factors. As for me, I'm attracted to a fairly large range of women, any race or mix, fairly petite to Amazon queen, doesn't matter so much to me. My wife is a petite Japanese, the attraction was more on common interest and personality. Curiously, God forbid, if anything happened to her, I would probably end up with another Japanese because at this point the way I communicate and relate to a woman has been profoundly influenced by that experience. Worse, she's quirky for Japanese so I'd have a real hard time. Here's hoping it's never a problem.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)