Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #671
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Hey Ben,
I have a good used radiator out of John's C-5. Think that would work/fit? Let me know. You can have it.
By golly let's take a look see. I can pick it up or you can drop it off whenever is convenient for you. Many thanks to you and John.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #672
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
By golly let's take a look see. I can pick it up or you can drop it off whenever is convenient for you. Many thanks to you and John.
I'm stuck here all day. If you can swing by, that would be great. If you can wait, I might be able to come by there this weekend.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #673
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
I'm stuck here all day. If you can swing by, that would be great. If you can wait, I might be able to come by there this weekend.
I'll be doing some body work with my brother tonight. We'll work it out one way or another this weekend.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-17-2009, 12:56 AM   #674
I, Vettezuki

Pulled the internals with Ron on Monday in preparation for cutting valve reliefs, and re-balancing. I'll need to get a flywheel first. This is just in a holding pattern at the moment while I keep other things rolling and pool some cash.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #675
Neanderthal

Quote:
Pulled the internals with Ron on Monday in preparation for cutting valve reliefs, and re-balancing. I'll need to get a flywheel first. This is just in a holding pattern at the moment while I keep other things rolling and pool some cash.
Do you need a fund raiser?
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #676
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Do you need a fund raiser?
Yeah maybe. Though your idea of a fund raiser worries me a lil' bit. Too bad CI doesn't do Ford or maybe we could propose a little sponsorship.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #677
Neanderthal

Quote:
Yeah maybe. Though your idea of a fund raiser worries me a lil' bit. Too bad CI doesn't do Ford or maybe we could propose a little sponsorship.
If you do a 2gen Camaro next, I can get you discounts.

I'm talking Fund Raiser/Party. Hell, if 100 people put in $20.00 --- You would have........................$75.00.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #678
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
If you do a 2gen Camaro next, I can get you discounts.

I'm talking Fund Raiser/Party. Hell, if 100 people put in $20.00 --- You would have........................$75.00.
You must work for the government part time. It's a great idea, although it's difficult to get 100 people to show up anywhere without free beer. Then to get them part with $20 would be the next challenge. Most would come, drink $5 in beer and leave a $3 donation.

A 2nd Gen Camaro is high on the list for future projects. But I got a tingle in my pants to do an old 240z with 2JZ. We'll see. One at a time.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-20-2009, 10:08 AM   #679
Neanderthal

Quote:
You must work for the government part time. It's a great idea, although it's difficult to get 100 people to show up anywhere without free beer. Then to get them part with $20 would be the next challenge. Most would come, drink $5 in beer and leave a $3 donation.

A 2nd Gen Camaro is high on the list for future projects. But I got a tingle in my pants to do an old 240z with 2JZ. We'll see. One at a time.
Think WET T-shirt contest.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #680
Neanderthal

About the 240Z. I just remembered a girl I was "seeing" tried to GIVE me a 240Z without engine and trans. This was in 1996. I had EVERYTHIING laying about to build a V8 240Z. I've always wanted to do it.

Now that would make a KILLER road car.
2016 Nissan Altma