Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #661

Sorry fellas, I forget to close the browser on my phone sometimes and it leaves me logged in. I do work for the Border Patrol as an Agent. It really isn't in my scope as far as what you need to get across but... an birth certificate and drivers license should work, social security and driver's license.

To be technical about it, you really don't need anything, as an American citizen you have every right to be here. But based on the nature of who is crossing out border they need some way to verify who you are for security reasons. Basically hey want to make sure you are not a terrorist. If you have your birth certificate and a drivers license you should be straight.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #662
pain's fun, hit me again

Perfect. Then I guess i'm going to mexico tomorrow.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #663
pain's fun, hit me again

Another question. What about traveling with my side arm? Locked and unloaded when I pass of course.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 11-14-2012, 11:39 AM   #664
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Another question. What about traveling with my side arm? Locked and unloaded when I pass of course.
Do NOT go into Mexico with a gun or at least be aware of the risk you are taking. That is a major violation there and if you get nickced on their side of the border you can be in a world of shit in a hurry. This is serious.

Quote:
Do not take this stuff to Mexico. Period.

Guns are illegal in Mexico. Do not attempt to cross the border with a gun and/or ammunition. You will be put in jail.

. . .
Guns and drugs mean jail time

Bringing guns into Mexico is a bad idea, period. Even a lone bullet rolling around in your trunk can get you thrown in jail . So if you have ever had any firearms, ammunition or associated paraphernalia in your vehicle, check it thoroughly for any remnants and remove them before going to Mexico. You do not want to play with this one.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-14-2012, 12:01 PM   #665
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Do NOT go into Mexico with a gun or at least be aware of the risk you are taking. That is a major violation there and if you get nickced on their side of the border you can be in a world of shit in a hurry. This is serious.
Major violation or not, EVERYONE has iron over there. It's not a bad idea logically to bring it with me. I was asking specifically for entering the US with a registered hand gun, to an American citizen.

Even if I don't go with it, I have a good friend who made a call for me to "people" we'll call them to make sure that i'm looked out for. I just have a thing about traveling with my slug slinger, anywhere I go, it comes with me.

Stopping the world!
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #666

Don't go to mexico with it. The federal PD there will find it and will take it, and you, to a prison that has no rules like ours for well being. And on the way back if you got caught customs would shit the bed. They have no concept about dealing with armed citizens like I do. They sit in their box all day.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #667
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
Don't go to mexico with it. The federal PD there will find it and will take it, and you, to a prison that has no rules like ours for well being. And on the way back if you got caught customs would shit the bed. They have no concept about dealing with armed citizens like I do. They sit in their box all day.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #668

The difference between you and 'everyone' there I'd that the 'everyone' you speak of belong to organizations that contribute Billions every year to many politician's ummm shall we call them "children's college funds" (safety and hookers) You sir, don't lol. Unless you are holding out on us!

Old 11-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #669
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
The difference between you and 'everyone' there I'd that the 'everyone' you speak of belong to organizations that contribute Billions every year to many politician's ummm shall we call them "children's college funds" (safety and hookers) You sir, don't lol. Unless you are holding out on us!
Well. uhm, yeah I uhm no contributions, uhm but yeah. We'll leave it at that.

Stopping the world!
Old 11-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #670
pain's fun, hit me again

So, little update on the truck. The seller sent some VERY high res pics today. Trucks been repainted and has some orange peel but nothing that cant be wet sanded. Also found out while speaking to his wife (translator) that he's Federal P.D. and can bring the truck across the border for me to chula vista. Which just so happens to have an AAA office as well, so i'll be able to obtain the temp permit to drive it home. Woot! So friday i'll be making my trip to get my new truck.

Stopping the world!